• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lizardcube CEO Ben Fiquet on how Streets of Rage 4 came to be

SSfox

This game is awesome, and with the DLC even more.

I wonder how much the game sold, he said millions so that means the game really sold well, wonder if they will say the exact number one day.

I'm not in hurry but i hope there will be SOR5 in the future, but since 4 is success i think chances are positive.

TexMex

Didn’t think I’d like it, but they nailed it. It’s not 2, but it’s infinitely closer than I could have hoped for. Great game.

Saber

Gold Member
Even though this game far from being a Cadillac and Dinosaur level of game, its pretty solid.
The only real drawback is that this sometimes feels way too focused on coop play and some enemy behaviours are questionable.

Kazza

Now that the SoR4 DLC is out, they need to fully focus on their next project:

iu

Fake

This game is OK, not better than the previous SoR besides the first one. I still think Cadillac is the best beat-up game in the world.

Not to mention they buffed Axel movement speed, but still don't give him any dash of running.

the_master

I also think it is the best beat'em up ever made. It is so good, it finally made the others show their age.
I also wish they made a new Golden Axe. But the art style for that game should be very different. Should be dark, serious, and mature.

Top Bottom