• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Little Nightmares 2: Enhanced Edition - PS5 4K Gameplay

rubhen925

Got an email saying that the update is out. Free for owners of the PS4 version. some info after checking it out:

- install size for PS5 version is 4.92 GB
- Features two modes, enhanced 3D Audio, and volumetric lighting
- Beauty Mode runs in 4K 30FPS with optimized ray tracing. Performance at dynamic 4K 60FPS and apparently has ray tracing.
- I played and showcase both modes in the video. To me Performance is the best as it's smooth. In Beauty Mode i noticed a little bit of shimmering.
- you'd think an upgrade to the next gen would include HDR support, but no. There is no in game HDR settings. Just using the PS5 HDR for my own TV.
- Loading is pretty quick. If you die you're back in an instant. I do remember a black screen for a couple seconds on death with the PS4 version back in Feb.
- 3D audio support is amazing. This was already a creepy game but playing it with 3D Supported headphones just heightens the experience. Especially the hospital section.....
- Didn't notice much haptic feedback, but that could be because I had it in medium. Can someone confirm on this, as I'm not sure if Haptics are supported.

But yea, that's about it for now. Will update thread if there's anything else. I'm running through the game again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom