• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Little Devil Inside to Release Winter of 2022

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

According to a PlayStation Instagram post, Little Devil Inside is slated for a winter 2022 release. This came in a montage video for indie-developed games that are set to launch next year. Little Devil Inside is not set to be a PlayStation exclusive, but Sony is heavily advertising it.

little-devil-inside-winter-2022.jpg

BbMajor7th

Seems like forever since I first saw this (and really liked what I saw). Sadly, I'm kinda of over it now and another twelve months just makes me shrug. I hope it finds an audience though.

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
its ok, too many backlogs for me and alot of other games released in 2022 anyway.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Looking forward to this. Hopefully it may arrive on PS plus extra/premium. My backlog is stacked but definitely want to play this at some point.

Fuz

Banned
I was really interested in this after the first reveals.
Now, after seeing tons of similar stylish indies that are also pretty boring and uninteresting to play, not so much anymore.
But let's hope it will also be a good game.

Calling it logic at all is being pretty generous.

Imagine your interest in a thing having an end-by date. They must be a pretty miserable person. Or they just never learned how to be patient for anything in their life.
I don't understand this logic.

That poster probably treats video games like the toy industry, in which case their logic makes sense to them. Most of the industry itself still operates on this toy industry logic, which is why our game preservation is so ridiculously poor compared to the film industry.

Last edited:
I was excited until they showed what seemed like forced(?) diorama sections where you're a tiny bobblehead going across a world map likes it's an old JRPG instead of the seamless third person open world I thought it was gonna be. Always thought this game teetered on the edge of the vaporware abyss...

Hoppa

What are the chances of this still dropping this year? Can’t find any updates on it anywhere, it’s very peculiar

a Hasan Kahraman production perhaps?

SJRB

Gold Member
Isn't this the last game from the PS5 reveal showcase that still hasn't been released?

[aside from Vulcano High, but who cares]

Top Bottom