• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lies of P is coming to Xbox Game Pass

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Every time I read the title for this game, all I can think of is suffering.

ndwA1nY.jpg

The guy made a silly post. You don’t have to jump in the hole with him.

Lies of P is likely coming 2023, and MS almost certainly has at least one AAA first party every quarter in that year.
So we start counting next year? and I made the silly post . . .

It's like saying "Stadia did a really terrible cloud gaming model, they should do a sub where the games are free at least, but I don't think cloud gaming is best for gaming".

That's not a pivot, you're just saying someone is sucking at what they shouldn't do anyway.

Last edited:

Pejo

I'm sure that people smarter and more informed than me have made this decision, but man it seems silly to release this day 1 on a subscription service. Still, major benefit to subscribers, who are the ones that win in this situation.

Kagey K

Banned
I'm sure that people smarter and more informed than me have made this decision, but man it seems silly to release this day 1 on a subscription service. Still, major benefit to subscribers, who are the ones that win in this situation.
Publishers and gamers both win. Otherwise they wouldn't make the decision to put it there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom