• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lies of P has sold 1 million copies

Draugoth

Gold Member
We would like to express our sincere gratitude to all the citizens of Krat. Thank you to everyone who helped us and accompanied us and we hope you join in our future journeys as well.

F8jdo0ra8AERdLc

FeralEcho

Still playing through it but so far its in the top 5 games this gen for me. It's incredible and the closest thing to a Bloodborne 2. I hope it keeps on selling to make big numbers,it deserves it.

One of my favourites of 2023, did 3 playthroughs (2 and a half pre-patch!) and got the plat trophy, can't wait for the next one, intrigued by the possibilities.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Deserves way more.

This game came out with one bug, no performance issues, runs on a variety of rigs, incredible visuals , and some of the best gameplay to be had in a game period.

I was going to skip it entirely , planned to just try on gamepass as release approached, then saw the amazing performance on a 3080 so had to buy it just to support the devs for that. Fully expected to play a hour or two and go “ok neat, onto the next game.” Instead I played non stop until beating it.

Best souls like and a hair shy of a from soft title.

fart town usa

Gold Member
Right on. Haven't played it yet and probably never will but always happy to see indie studios succeed. I long for the day when we get some new heavy hitters in the AAA space. We need hungry teams in there who are willing to go the extra mile to shake up the industry.

Top Bottom