• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's settle this. Do you eat the pizza crust or not?

Who are you?

• Total voters

GeekyDad

What the title says. Plus, from the way the pizza is made in your country, do you use cutlery?
what the fuck GIF

Ionian

I'm Italian, and I confirm. Don't go to Italy. Italy is dangerous.

Having been numerous times, it's friendly as fuck.

The only danger to me was the rediculous driving. Otherwise perfectly fine if you're not a shut-in.

Italy is a top-notch destination for culture and food.

DavidGzz

Only if I am low on remaining calories will I rip the crust off. I usually eat it, especially if it's stuffed.

Last edited:

D-ray

Having been numerous times, it's friendly as fuck.

The only danger to me was the rediculous driving. Otherwise perfectly fine if you're not a shut-in.
Yeah I was just ironic comrade. I mean, it depends on which region you are in, and whatever or not you said you are a tourist. Some regions are more friendly than others, but all of them are friendly toward tourists. If people know you are one, everyone here will treat you in a friendly manner.

Italy is a top-notch destination for culture and food.
Oh ye boy. Next time you eat here, ask for a "pasta carbonara" if you haven't already. And visit the north! We have castles here!

Fbh

Pretty much always, though it's extra nice when there's some sort of dipping sauce.

I only leave it when I go (like once every 2 years) to this all you can eat pizza place. Don't want to fill myself up with crust

Last edited:
very situational, but general motto:

I'd rather eat a 3rd slice than stuff my gut with two filler crusts...

plus my dog expects me to hand over my crust to him, so im kinda effed if I dont do that.

Ionian

Yeah I was just ironic comrade. I mean, it depends on which region you are in, and whatever or not you said you are a tourist. Some regions are more friendly than others, but all of them are friendly toward tourists. If people know you are one, everyone here will treat you in a friendly manner.

Oh ye boy. Next time you eat here, ask for a "pasta carbonara" if you haven't already. And visit the north! We have castles here!

Had the mother gift me pesto. Was amazing.
Worked in a Barca slum and had a gun pulled on me.

Think i'm ok. Well alive at best.

Raven117

Gold Member
Adults eat crust....the enlightened understand that the crust is the best part and the best way to determine if the pizza you are eating is indeed quality.

Top Bottom