• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lets guess the next Director's Cuts from PlayStation

What are the next Director's Cut releases from PlayStation? (Pick as many as you want)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To be honest all PS4 first party games already look good or they can benefit from a 'simple' next-gen patch bumping the resolution, the framerate and the textures.

I would prefer is Sony focused on proper sequels or other new games. Or bringing back some PS3 games as remakes would be cool. I'd play Killzone or Resistance remakes.
I have a feeling you're going to have more and more company as time goes by.

I voted for them all. I think Sony values it's exclusives quite a bit, and that part of their strategy is release and re-release their games as frequently as the market allows. It allows them to fill the gaps between releases... with previous re-releases. It also gives them a nice revenue bump with relatively little effort and cost.

It makes sense business wise.

kyussman

Rebuy the game you've already bought and in a year we'll have a remastered version for you too.......if this is Sony's plan to counter the Microsoft aqusition spree/GamePass......they are fucked!

Last edited:

SirTerry-T

Do it, Jim!
6DwK9rZ.jpg

Top Bottom