• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's Be Clear: Xbox Series S Is Microsoft's Real Next Gen Xbox

Kingthrash

The hardcore Sony fanboys will love your videos. Some of them even refer to you as if you were a neutral source. I mean, even you must find that a little amusing. :) They take comfort from you, so I pointed him in your direction.

Genuine apology though, I honestly read your name as 'King Trash' instead of 'King Thrash'. I could see how that could be interpreted as a deliberate insult, it really wasn't. I'll get it right in future should I use it again.
There is no such thing as a "neutral" as everyone has preferences.
I speak on the facts be it on playstation xbox or Nintendo. Thats likly why they mention me with such confidence. You dont watch my stuff, so you wouldn't know...you likly just saw me bashing the xbox, as xbox consistently fucks up, but I go in on playstation,pc and Nintendo just as much.
All I ask is dont judge before researching or assume I have a bias without knowing what I do on my channel.....i took no offense tho, even the trash thing is normal so dont take it the wrong way.

Top Bottom