• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let the GAF gays come out.

Zeroing

Banned
thanks brah

never stop exercising, muscles are great

But yeah, honestly kinda miss having GayGAF. Wouldn’t mind doing another get together someday but there aren’t enough folks to do a get together.
we seem to be a small group. If all of you can deal with my stupid jokes and my gifs for 3 months I will invite you all to Madeira island.

Zeroing

Banned
My best friend hung himself after berrating me that I wasn't there for him (I had to prepare for an exam). I try to limit my social interactions with people since then. Loneliness is better than feeling guilty.
Oh man no, that was not your fault. You need to stop living in fear.

If it makes you feel any better, recently my ex, tried to emotionally blackmail me into to forging covid documents so he could travel. I blocked the bitch. Some people will use you, but not everyone. You just have to look at their behavior and patterns.

HUG !!!!!!

Meicyn

Gold Member
we seem to be a small group. If all of you can deal with my stupid jokes and my gifs for 3 months I will invite you all to Madeira island.
Never been to Portugal, wouldn’t mind checking it out someday. We’ll see! Have a lot of major career stuff happening over the next 9 months so I won’t be doing anything involving travel until after that, but who knows what’ll happen. I need to visit Europe again, it’s been a very long time…

tommib

Oh man no, that was not your fault. You need to stop living in fear.

If it makes you feel any better, recently my ex, tried to emotionally blackmail me into to forging covid documents so he could travel. I blocked the bitch. Some people will use you, but not everyone. You just have to look at their behavior and patterns.

HUG !!!!!!
We're both from Portugal? Interesting...

Zeroing

Banned
We're both from Portugal? Interesting...
rmBeaVX.gif

I will show you my codfish if you show me yours....

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Just came back in to say that the thread title makes me think of "release the kraken," and it brings to mind some honestly hilarious visuals.

Nah and pray this thread does not cease to exist like the other one I made.
If we're talking about the same thread, I was the one who suggested you make that thread. Why was it closed? Were some of the images too sexualized? Being someone who prefers my sexy people to be of the lady variety, I really didn't view much of the end result.

Zeroing

Banned
If we're talking about the same thread, I was the one who suggested you make that thread. Why was it closed? Were some of the images too sexualized? Being someone who prefers my sexy people to be of the lady variety, I really didn't view much of the end result.
Comparing it with the butt thread, the one I made it was not sexualized. it was just pics of men. Some even said it was classy and I had 3 people private messaging me on the fact they got unhappy with the thread being evaporated.

belmarduk

Never been to Portugal, wouldn’t mind checking it out someday. We’ll see! Have a lot of major career stuff happening over the next 9 months so I won’t be doing anything involving travel until after that, but who knows what’ll happen. I need to visit Europe again, it’s been a very long time…

Portugal was a wonderful place to visit. The food is generally healthy, delicious and cheap.. some of the best I've had in Europe. History is everywhere and there are some spectacular towns like Sintra and Evora have spectacular castles everywhere and history from the Roman and Moorish times. Lisbon is a great walkable city without the huge crowds you might find in other European capitals. If you get the chance, you should go.. I'd recommend it to anyone!

Meicyn

Gold Member
Portugal was a wonderful place to visit. The food is generally healthy, delicious and cheap.. some of the best I've had in Europe. History is everywhere and there are some spectacular towns like Sintra and Evora have spectacular castles everywhere and history from the Roman and Moorish times. Lisbon is a great walkable city without the huge crowds you might find in other European capitals. If you get the chance, you should go.. I'd recommend it to anyone!
How much did that trip cost? Need to start planning for a Euro tour probably starting at Portugal and ending probably in the Benelux.

tommib

Comparing it with the butt thread, the one I made it was not sexualized. it was just pics of men. Some even said it was classy and I had 3 people private messaging me on the fact they got unhappy with the thread being evaporated.
Did someone say “sexy men”?
Montgomery-Clift.jpg

belmarduk

How much did that trip cost? Need to start planning for a Euro tour probably starting at Portugal and ending probably in the Benelux.

The plane tickets were probably a lot less than they are now... but I suppose that's to anywhere.

Got a great airbnb apartment in central Lisbon for 60 Euros a night. If you want to venture out, there are trains that easy to take to pretty much anywhere in the county and you can do that for about 15 Euros roundtrip. Restaurants are almost universally spectacular there (some of the best seafood I've had anywhere!) and are usually pretty affordable as well.. High end is maybe 20 euros per meal but there are cafes literally everywhere and cost much less than that.

Zeroing

Banned
Which translates into starting at Zeroing Zeroing and ending at tommib tommib .
Once you gone Portugal there’s no turning back! 😎

Specially to my island! Yes it is mine ( thrust me ) it is called the pearl of the Atlantic for a reason… unlike Canary Islands who are called the devils butthole!

There’s some feud between us lol 😆

Is this where they bake the cakes?
The honey cakes? Yes!

There’s even better things to taste here ;)

tommib

I would skip UK and focus on the Netherlands! They have wild sex parties!!!
WHAT!

I lived 4 years in London and haven’t seen anything like the sex clubs and 24/7 drug fuelled orgies like they have there. Amsterdam is a PG-13 theme park compared to London.

Zeroing

Banned
WHAT!

I lived 4 years in London and haven’t seen anything like the sex clubs and 24/7 drug fuelled orgies like they have there. Amsterdam is a PG-13 theme park compared to London.
Depends where you look! Trust me they are wild, Brit’s are just tacky! And I live in London too and in the Netherlands!

Zeroing

Banned
mf0bftx.jpg

Is this gay? I think it is, look at the chicken serving looks, so regal.
Also I would not mind to burry my face on his beard and steal some of his hair extensions....

Meicyn

Gold Member
WHAT!

Depends where you look! Trust me they are wild, Brit’s are just tacky! And I live in London too and in the Netherlands!
Okay, gotta ask, what shenanigans are happening at these parties.

Zeroing

Banned
Okay, gotta ask, what shenanigans are happening at these parties.
You really do not wanna know, even I think "my people are going crazy" but then again those are the most extreme stuff.
The less shocking thing was, I did got once invited to an auction where people try to sell their unexperienced anal cavity to gentle tops. I did not go, I am trying to save myself for marriage.
I’m gonna assume it involves weiners and butts
you are so innocent :)

Zeroing

Banned
I find it hilarious that you’ve lived where I’ve lived. Are we the same person?

Scared Dog GIF by MOODMAN
I always though I had a twin brother that was lost... or maybe I've watched too many Mexican telenovelas...
How can we test we are the same person?

good for all you guys and gals. at the very least, I feel folks on that side of the fence usually are getting some (the quality might not be consistent, but it's better than nothing I guess), which is much more than I can say about mine. :messenger_downcast_sweat:

personally I'm in the Bill Engvall camp. "if it's not for the sex, I could be gay. then you're just hanging out with your buddy." :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
I would skip UK and focus on the Netherlands! They have wild sex parties!!!
WHAT!

There's nothing sexier than a bloke's scally accent. I can't stand talking to French people for that reason, their accent sounds precious and weak. Canadian French is much more masculine.

Zeroing

Banned
There's nothing sexier than a bloke's scally accent. I can't stand talking to French people for that reason, their accent sounds precious and weak. Canadian French is much more masculine.
That is indeed a surprise.
Super macho guys are good to look to, not so good for sex and definitely a waste of time to date! That was my experience’s. I guess people have different tastes!

I used to get a lot of attention from toxic tops so I started making jokes like “yass queen” etc was fun! Still doing it here because I think it became my internet persona!

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Super macho guys are good to look to, not so good for sex and definitely a waste of time to date! That was my experience’s. I guess people have different tastes!

I used to get a lot of attention from toxic tops so I started making jokes like “yass queen” etc was fun! Still doing it here because I think it became my internet persona!
My type of guys are Joe Rogan-like. Rugged, bald, straight nose. Anyways I'm semi retired and dying, no need to fantasize.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
This the total opposite of what turns me on. He’s at least 6 times larger than my acceptable metrics. I like skinny motherfuckers.
I prefer comfort over style. My recent ex was 6'5 and 275lbs. I'm a 6' and 165lbs fit guy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom