• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let the GAF gays come out.

VqHOdxy.gif
Wtf I posted that gif not so long ago and it got removed.

3xDsa4e.gif

I'm pretty straight myself, but historically some of my IRL friends at various points have been gay or lesbian.

Also the LGBT crew here on GAF is cool as hell. You all rock! And you guys are very different from the Twitter crew and other people that spend their time screeching!

Zeroing

Banned
Why nobody told me this thread exists????
I'm pretty straight myself, but historically some of my IRL friends at various points have been gay or lesbian.

Also the LGBT crew here on GAF is cool as hell. You all rock! And you guys are very different from the Twitter crew and other people that spend their time screeching!
QdDi68b.jpg

Thank you for your kind words. So nice of you. Why am I so emotional today?

Why nobody told me this thread exists????

QdDi68b.jpg

Thank you for your kind words. So nice of you. Why am I so emotional today?
Cause y'all are cool mofos, that's why. I like you all, but a couple of special shout-outs:

p_xavier p_xavier is the fucking man. I like the dude and agree with him on a lot of stuff.

You (yes, you Zeroing Zeroing ) and tommib tommib are cool as fuck, too. Now I don't always agree with you guys but even on points I disagree y'all are some of the best posters around these parts (especially on the gaming side).

There's a trans member who is genuinely one of the nicest people (might legit be THE nicest person) on this forum, full stop.

So remember that when we're all in the heat of the battle on the gaming side: no matter if I think the games I like rule and the games you like suck (😂), nothing but appreciation from me, brother 💪🏾

Zeroing

Banned
Cause y'all are cool mofos, that's why. I like you all, but a couple of special shout-outs:

p_xavier p_xavier is the fucking man. I like the dude and agree with him on a lot of stuff.

You (yes, you Zeroing Zeroing ) and tommib tommib are cool as fuck, too. Now I don't always agree with you guys but even on points I disagree y'all are some of the best posters around these parts (especially on the gaming side).

There's a trans member who is genuinely one of the nicest people (might legit be THE nicest person) on this forum, full stop.

So remember that when we're all in the heat of the battle on the gaming side: no matter if I think the games I like rule and the games you like suck (😂), nothing but appreciation from me, brother 💪🏾
5J7zSir.gif

Likewise! We do not need to agree on everything, we are humans. The trick is just have fun, talking about a hobby we all are passionate about, that is what matters the most.

The hobby I am talking is gaming ;)

GymWolf

Is dropping a big one turd and feeling pleasure while doing it considered anal sex in a way?

If yes, i'm definetely gay.

Last edited:

Zeroing

Banned
There were GayGAF threads back before the great exodus to Resetera. I literally arranged a GayGAF meetup in Orlando, Florida many years ago. Have pictures and everything.
Awe I missed the good times... :(

So what do we Gaf gays do nowadays?

Zeroing

Banned
There was a more recent Gay thread, but apparently no one knows it exists/existed based on this thread
Does it have sexy pics of men? because I would go to that thread... Btw pretending I am thirsty and slutty on the internet is my thing. It is fun.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Awe I missed the good times... :(

So what do we Gaf gays do nowadays?
No one has really organized anything since the time I did that trip in 2013.

Photos for reference:

VY5BdgN.jpg

SOHNKRy.jpg

Most of us went our separate ways years later due to drama though, heavily revolving around my own stupidity and allowing myself to be taken advantage of. I retain receipts on that betrayal and will never forget. I side-eye performative wokeness from people ever since because while they carefully craft their internet persona, usually there’s horseshit under the veneer. I only talk to two of the folks in those photos, one of them who is my husband.

Zeroing

Banned

Photos for reference:

VY5BdgN.jpg

SOHNKRy.jpg

Most of us went our separate ways years later due to drama though, heavily revolving around my own stupidity and allowing myself to be taken advantage of. I retain receipts on that betrayal and will never forget. I side-eye performative wokeness from people ever since because while they carefully craft their internet persona, usually there’s horseshit under the veneer. I only talk to two of the folks in those photos, one of them who is my husband.
Oh that is sad, we as a community should be more prone to support each other but it seems it is not always the case.
I think it was a painful experience for you.

tommib

Photos for reference:

VY5BdgN.jpg

SOHNKRy.jpg

Would do the hot guy flexing, thank you.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Oh that is sad, we as a community should be more prone to support each other but it seems it is not always the case.
I think it was a painful experience for you.
It sucked and I was irritated, but the weird thing is that it ended up being a blessing in disguise. I wasn’t the only person being taken advantage of. When that individual found out that I was being taken advantage of as well, it started a series of events that, to my utter surprise, eventually led to us marrying.

Life is weird, man.

Would do the hot guy flexing, thank you.
lmao that’s me thanks bruh

Last edited:

Zeroing

Banned
It sucked and I was irritated, but the weird thing is that it ended up being a blessing in disguise. I wasn’t the only person being taken advantage of. When that individual found out that I was being taken advantage of as well, it started a series of events that, to my utter surprise, eventually led to us marrying.

Life is weird, man.
OMG it is. Really wow that is a great love story...

lmao that’s me thanks bruh
y7xIyhb.gif

Your bf has good taste.

Meicyn

Gold Member
OMG it is. Really wow that is a great love story...

y7xIyhb.gif

Your bf has good taste.
thanks brah

never stop exercising, muscles are great

But yeah, honestly kinda miss having GayGAF. Wouldn’t mind doing another get together someday but there aren’t enough folks to do a get together.

Top Bottom