• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let me tell you all about my Deck

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Introduction:
I am normally not the most active person around here on GAF, but when i found out how much people love their Steam Deck, i felt i should post about the kind of Decks i see. It never is not an amazing feeling when people see your Deck and go ''Whoa, that's a nice Deck you have there!''

Ofcourse, if you want a Deck as clean as mines, follow the instructions from the guy below. When i saw his Deck for the first time, i knew i mistreated my Deck too much. If you have a Deck, you really should take a good look at proper treatment.

Video:

Conclusion:
If you want NeoGAF to like Decks as much as i do, please tell everyone you know that you have a shiny deck video you want to show. Your Deck only matters when others have seen it!

dr_octagon

Banned
He’s a deck expert. Knows they belong in the back.
Star Trekz, Lower Decks

simpson GIF

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
The quality of the deck is always dependent on the quality of the caulk. I routinely travel to retailers and ask for the biggest caulk they have.

Currently passed planning permits to erect our deck. Just watch out when our pool is finished as then my deck can get wet and slippery. Hey ewe, no bouncing balls on my deck.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Had no idea yard decks were so appreciated until adulthood I think they’re incredible now I’m trying to understand why people don’t have a deck.
seconds deck GIF
pool deck GIF by Daily Mail Online
200.gif
homer simpson boat GIF
Work Diy GIF by NKTFasteners
Work Satisfying GIF by NKTFasteners

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
I don't get why people go for wood and not composite. My neighbour complained about staining and he hates it. Well duh...

Caitlyn Jenner Deck is stunning though.
ard9uZs.png

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Had no idea yard decks were so appreciated until adulthood I think they’re incredible now I’m trying to understand why people don’t have a deck.
seconds deck GIF
pool deck GIF by Daily Mail Online
200.gif
homer simpson boat GIF
Work Diy GIF by NKTFasteners
Work Satisfying GIF by NKTFasteners
We're going to demo our deck and just put a small concrete pad. The issue is that wife loves to garden so she wants more available land for that type of shit. We honestly don't use our deck much anyway. Same for the fire pit. I thought we would use the hell out of that but we're in bed before it gets darks out in the warm months.

Top Bottom