• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let me brag about my work results

keraj37

I hope my bosses won't mind if I show some samples of my work, of which I am genuinely proud as it reached the level I wanted since the beginning.
Long story short - I work for and AI focused company and my task since the beginning was to make a 'simulator' where we would do many things, but for know we produce inputs and outputs for training the AI.
Those who know even a little about AI, know what I am talking about.

But what I want to brag about is that as of late, the samples are becoming more and more realistic to the point they are almost indistinguishable from real photos.

And that is what this thread is about - here I post some of those samples.
What you are looking at are scenes 100% generated procedurally, every aspect of it.

q36i0fp.jpg

eoYCJf3.jpg

fPFZOyw.jpg

ZFo6KPJ.jpg

1FPLgWt.jpg

HjgBMTx.jpg

nRqm647.jpg

mIPoG5x.jpg

Last edited:

MrS

Banned
Lovely though these images are, wouldn't Behance be a more appropriate arena for this sort of thing?

keraj37

Lovely though these images are, wouldn't Behance be a more appropriate arena for this sort of thing?

it would, I guess.

Cool. Is this kind of like Gans? But for environments?

Intresting, I naver heard about Gans before, let me study it first.

keraj37

Thanks for sharing your work keraj37 keraj37 💪

If you don't mind a layman's question: why are these all fish-lens pictures? Is there a characteristic of the algorithm/AI that makes them this way?

Thanks, buddy!

Answer: we have fisheye lenses on our drone we want to train to fly autonomously - fisheye lenses gives you much wider FOV then normal lenses, but that is non-statement I guess.
So samples needs to be in that format aswell.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Thanks, buddy!

Answer: we have fisheye lenses on our drone we want to train to fly autonomously - fisheye lenses gives you much wider FOV then normal lenses, but that is non-statement I guess.
So samples needs to be in that format aswell.
Fascinating. Thanks for the explanation, that makes sense.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Procedurally generated IRL environments, eh? That'll be awesome in a game. Good work, OP.

This is why you need to stay out of the rainforest. Do more of this cool shit please.

Top Bottom