• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaker who got everything right about RDR2 in 2016 also leaked a bunch of GTA6 info (Vice City+Cuba, present day, 2 protags, more serious story)

Hooks

Not as long as GTA online is bringing in the big bucks.
I wouldn't just blame GTA online, These games take years to develop and I imagine they started production after RDR2 so you'd expect 2023 - 2024 based off that timeline without putting GTA online into consideration

I'll be ok as long as they fix the gunplay of the game, it's mind boggling that maxpayne 3 has probably the best gunplay where as GTA and rdr2 just had the worst

Shmunter

That’s all great, but what off the diversity? I demand to know if the ratio is just right to tell me if the game is good.

cormack12

Gold Member
That’s all great, but what off the diversity? I demand to know if the ratio is just right to tell me if the game is good.

This is an aerial view of district demographics, as seen through the eyes of a blue haired twitter user.

AGRqCg.jpg

TastyPastry

the reason why serious gta sucks is because unless you set it in the future they won't include wacky shit like jetpacks, which was one of the best things in gta sa. if they are cutting fighter jets and stuff like that because it would be too unrealistic like they did in gta 4 i'll be mad. fuck making gta into a movie game.

cormack12

Gold Member
the reason why serious gta sucks is because unless you set it in the future they won't include wacky shit like jetpacks, which was one of the best things in gta sa. if they are cutting fighter jets and stuff like that because it would be too unrealistic like they did in gta 4 i'll be mad. fuck making gta into a movie game.
Did you try the jet pack thing in gta online? The thruster or summat? Was like 3 Mill and fucking horrendous

Raonak

Banned
As someone who was disappointed by GTA5...

Vice City + Cuba sounds amazing.

But goddamn, I hope they actually make the on foot gameplay more fluid.

Last edited:

Excess

I'll be ok as long as they fix the gunplay of the game, it's mind boggling that maxpayne 3 has probably the best gunplay where as GTA and rdr2 just had the worst
Not saying its "great", but what's so bad about gunplay with auto-aim? Game is easy as balls when it comes to fire-fights.

serious tone?

boy, I was skeptical about the sequel when everyone involved with the originals left Rockstar (Dan, Leslie, Lazlow). so this could be true. hope it's bullshit, tho.

Not saying its "great", but what's so bad about gunplay with auto-aim? Game is easy as balls when it comes to fire-fights.
Have u played maxpayne 3 ? There was something sublime about it's gunplay , not the slowmotion stuff , but the guns and bullets had weight and impact to it which rdr and GTA should have but they don't

"previous games seem sort of immature in comparison."

Didn't know satire was considered immature. If true, Rockstar is rapidly evolving into a studio that's straying further and further away from what it once was.

Top Bottom