• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaker has information about Starfield, Elder Scrolls 6, Outer Worlds DLC, Avowed, Doom Eternal DLC, Fallout 76, Deathloop and Fallout New Vegas 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

driqe

Tyler McVicker, who ran Valve News Network and leaked Half Life Alyx years before it was even announced(among other things), is now rebranding to be more general, and apparently has information about Starfield, Elder Scrolls 6, Outer Worlds DLC, Avowed, Doom Eternal 2nd DLC, Fallout 76, Deathloop, and Fallout New Vegas 2.

3:56

SvzccPN.jpg

VNN????????????????

New youtube intro. New lies. XD

Last edited:

ZehDon

Hyping up leaks no body knows about for games that haven't been released yet is just about the most video games thing imaginable. If it were loot boxes, where you had a random chance to get a leak that might be true from a game that might release one day, it'd basically perfect.

Last edited:

hemo memo

Gold Member
Hyping up leaks no body knows about for games that haven't been released yet is just about the most video games thing imaginable. If it were loot boxes, where you had a random chance to get a leak that might be true from a game that might release one day, it'd basically perfect.
It is like they know nothing about project management or haven’t work a day in their life.

yurinka

In the video of the OP claims to have information in several games but doesn't say anything else.

I'm wondering if the user who created the thread is the same one who made the video and the thread is just a clickbait to get more views.

Last edited:

Starfield

I doubt he knows alot about these games, especially TES vl which should be in pre production still but we'll see

Omali

So VNN is moving from being full of shit about Valve news to being full of shit about the broader games industry, making clickbait videos off of speculation and presenting rumors as fact so he can pretend he's an insider with inside information.

That was kind of pathetic. “I have tons of info on all the games you want to know about! Stay tuned to upcoming episodes where I’ll totally tell you and not string you along!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom