• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked off-screen trailer of Elden Ring is legit - but no one has a link

Astorian

The video, which has been seen by VGC but cannot be shared for legal reasons, is labelled as ‘Bandai Namco confidential’ and shows a significant amount of off-screen footage, from what appears to be a planned gameplay trailer for the From Software title.
“I can only imagine what drives you to seek the Elden Ring,” a narrator says in the trailer. “I suppose you can’t be talked into turning back. Very well then!”

The gameplay footage then shows a montage of familiar Souls-style melee combat, boss battles against a fire-breathing dragon and a large, sword-wielding foe, and a glimpse at horseback combat in a large, open environment.
Since the off-screen clip seen by VGC seemingly only shows a portion of the trailer, there is no release date mentioned. However, we understand Elden Ring has already been delayed several times internally due to disruption caused by the pandemic.

People with knowledge of the game’s development told VGC that production has been significantly hampered by remote working restrictions, which have been in place for nearly a year. One person close to the game’s development said that, due to the disruption, they believed it was unlikely Elden Ring would make it out this year.

Last edited:

Astorian

I blame the article for the all caps title.

Anyways, people will go hollow if it doesn't come out this year lol.

Arachnid

Holy shit, finally!

Time to watch the Elden Ring subreddit implode

EDIT: Also, someone find and share it

Last edited:

sublimit

Banned
Holy shit this looks incredible!!!!

D8GG.gif

Null Persp

A leaked Elden Ring trailer is being actively circulated in online chat groups, VGC can confirm

Parks And Recreation Gimme GIF

Last edited:
imagination jerking off GIF

Anyone finds the link, do let us know please!

Edit: lmao what are the odds this is posted side by side after another.

Last edited:

sublimit

Banned
What makes this thread even funnier are the CapsLock in the title lol

It's like:
"GUYS YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!!!"
and then
"lol J/K"

Last edited:

SSfox

Imo if true FS should release and reveal the trailer before it will leak.

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
Calling bullshit, journos have probably seen it and it's going to drop soon. They are trying to make out it's already leaked to talk about it. the sub, 4ch and other forums and not one link.......

According to Pulitzer Prize winning hero of journalism Jason Schreier, the video footage of the trailer is in complete shit quality anyway and we should wait for the real thing.

skit_data

I never find trailers to From Softwares games that interesting. They rarely capture the feel of playing the game and are always too vague.

But then again, the gameplay is above and beyond most other devs and the games wouldnt be as awesome as they actually are if they werent slightly vague.

Top Bottom