• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked Concept Art for Odin from GoW Ragnarok

Draugoth

Gold Member
Dusk golem just post it on reddit.

I'm just holding onto a bunch of misc God of War Ragnarok things right now, decided to only post concept art of Odin. All I'm going to post, and yes, Odin looks a lot different than I imagined too. Have a good day!

iOIZO4C8wcx2ar3KcvcD4wSno5UeDn2tBSqVT3i60qc.jpg

side note: is there any other way to play the PS3 god of war games on PS5 without PSnow?

Theres no other way. Your best option is through ps now with a wired connection. WiFi and cloud gaming never worked well for me but a wired connection actually gave me a smooth experience.

Last edited:

ParaSeoul

Thats either fake,some other character or so early it doesn't reflect the final game.
I could see Odin being a pretty old guy but probably with a more ornate outfit.

I’m not a fan of these gods looking like meth addicts that live in a trailer

This game is set during Ragnarok, the "twilight" of the gods. It's likely that they're past their prime, especially in terms of their physical appearance.

We know both Odin and Thor are twisted and evil people, so that would manifest in their outwards appearance as well, literally drunk on power.

That's just my interpretation of it but it could be the artists intended something entirely different lol

I don’t hope for a God Of War set in Egypt. Now, i hope for them to use a lesser known religion and its gods. Maybe Incan gods.

Vaelka

The characters in these games basically all look the same lol.
Wish their designs were just more fun and uh, godlike.

Instead it's basically all shirtless hobo or generic leather hobo.

Last edited:
lol. so this turned out to be super fake. did someone set him up or does he go on searching some obscure image and then post it like a leak.

Top Bottom