• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leak - Final boss in Ratchet and Clank

Looks like this was the Performance RT mode.
Any word if the post launch patches improve the clipping? With everything looking so good it got really distracting seeing the models clipping so much. It's a small disappointment because despite being more cartoon and making sense for the characters stretch their bodies unrealistically, I was expecting to see a bit of that Spider tech to make to structure of the body more "solid".

rubhen925

Looks like this was the Performance RT mode.
Any word if the post launch patches improve the clipping? With everything looking so good it got really distracting seeing the models clipping so much. It's a small disappointment because despite being more cartoon and making sense for the characters stretch their bodies unrealistically, I was expecting to see a bit of that Spider tech to make to structure of the body more "solid".
Performance and Performance RT mode is a day 1 update. So probably not

cormack12

Gold Member
Why would you post this???

Because my dad said I would gets loads of pussies, and I've had like 2 calls already.

Who said I was talking about myself? I don't see spoiler in the title, or the first post. People that spoil shit are annoying as fuck imo.

The title is self explanatory. I'm not catering to morons. If you can't make a conscious decision to not click a video in a thread called 'Leak - Final Boss in Ratchet and Clank' then you need help.

tenor.gif

You're talking about people who need these signs, and I have no time for them.

may-contain-nuts-peanuts-in-hessian-sack-D62G54.jpg

Top Bottom