• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Latest GTA map leak could be the real deal (Colombia)

yea I don't buy that at all.

For all we know that game drops in the next 2 years or so. They could have been working on this literally since 2014

Sander Cohen Sander Cohen So much fiction in GTA, I doubt most will really care. Imagine thinking that someone will not buy the next GTA cause its not in America, as if that ALONE is why the game does well or any game for that matter. A lot goes on in that time period with the cartels, drugs, money laundering, collapsing governments etc. They have a fuck ton of content to work with. Nothing on such a scale has ever happened in the United States like what went on in South America regarding the drug trade. They'd have the ability to tell a story that is very unique that simply can't really be told in America tbh.
I don’t think it wouldn’t be a great game but GTA is ultimate Americana in my opinion. And Rockstar’s brand is strong red, white and blue. Just look at RDR saga for example, nobody else could tell such a glorious American story like they did. Not even close.

I’m still in 100% US camp.

tenor.gif

I fucken hate Colombians!

Eric187

Banned
Could be real but who knows. Red dead 2 came out October 2018 so add 4-5 years. I imagine we’ll get the first trailer next year with a 2022-2023 release date.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
fucksakes Rockstar just give us a satirical take on a future America ruled by the Trump Dynasty, jesus you could have an endless supply of pop culture jokes and give us a futuristic city playground to rival Cyberpunk

fucksakes Rockstar just give us a satirical take on a future America ruled by the Trump Dynasty, jesus you could have an endless supply of pop culture jokes and give us a futuristic city playground to rival Cyberpunk

That would have been old about 4 years ago.

I can't see this being south american. It would have an island that is south american and then mainlaind will be vice city surely? Which would be awesome.

iorek21

I don’t know about Colombia, but if they ever make a GTA in Brazil, there would be literally no difference “culturally” speaking than the ones in USA.

Same shit but with favelas and poorer people..

Top Bottom