• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Stand Media (Colin Moriarty) Launches a Nintendo Podcast

Flutta

Banned
Cats Dragging GIF

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Saw that Brad Ellis recently guested on a show with a Last Stand guy. Surprised EZA fans haven't thrown him to the wolves for "enabling a conservative" or something.

GymWolf

I remember that gene park dude to be pretty fucking woke but maybe i'm thinking about someone else...

Sacred Symbols is the only podcast I consistently listen to every week, gaming or otherwise. Constellation has been a pleasant surprise and it's good to see Colin expanding his chicken empire 🐔, might check this out though I've long moved on from Nintendo.

FingerBang

I remember that gene park dude to be pretty fucking woke but maybe i'm thinking about someone else...
I've been following him for a while on Twitter, does not seem to be woke at all. Maybe it's more that the woke like him (or don't hate speak against him), so he seems woke by association.

He doesn't say political shit, at least hasn't in a while.

Roufianos

He's left-wing, I don't think that's the same as being woke.

He's clearly not part of the parody-worthy hive mind, or he wouldn't work with Colin. In a recent LSM podcast, he was saying that Asian hate during Covid was overblown for clicks, hardly seems like something you could say on ResetEra.

Last edited:
Top Bottom