• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Opinion Trailer Last of Us Part 2's Shannon Woodward on Playing Dina and Working with Naughty Dog

Raonak

Aug 19, 2010
New Zealand
dreammodule.com
Jon Neu is so obviously trolling.

No human can be this obsessed with the appearance of digital characters.
Like no-one can actually care about how attractive a character is, especially in a post-apocalypse.

He's either trolling, or he's just a rabid anti-social warrior who's just deeply offended by the fact that druckmann made a great game.

Either way, this is why the ignore function exists.

Mar 8, 2015
Chicago, IL USA
steamcommunity.com
Jon Neu is so obviously trolling.

No human can be this obsessed with the appearance of digital characters.
Like no-one can actually care about how attractive a character is, especially in a post-apocalypse.

He's either trolling, or he's just a rabid anti-social warrior who's just deeply offended by the fact that druckmann made a great game.

Either way, this is why the ignore function exists.
Jon Neu likes to troll from time to time but there are times where he makes a good point. If he's tilting you this much, just don't debate him when it comes to The Last of Us 2(or topics involving how women look) instead of fully ignoring him.

I don't agree with all of his takes either but it's good to hear alternate takes and opinions instead of ignoring/banning everyone and creating your own personal echo chamber. If you do that you might as well become a mod on era.

Last edited:
  • LOL
  • Love
Reactions: Raonak and Jon Neu

FireFistAce

Sep 2, 2020
I'm not going to go back and forth about what's possible in terms of body type(because that's an argument that will go nowhere for either of us), but I will say this, you honestly don't think there's any supplements, protein powder, or steroids in that giant stadium?
Protein powder expire within 2 years of production. Who’s making these for her? Let us all be honest - we know why’s she been made to look like this.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2016
Y'all will drive a multi page thread worried about how women look in a single game. Let it be, man. There are all types of games out there from 100% fan service to 0% fan service. Let this one be where they want it to be. There are plenty of other games that let you live out your dreams of romancing a pretty girl. As long as there is a healthy mix it's all good.

Reactions: farmerboy

FireFistAce

Sep 2, 2020
Y'all will drive a multi page thread worried about how women look in a single game. Let it be, man. There are all types of games out there from 100% fan service to 0% fan service. Let this one be where they want it to be. There are plenty of other games that let you live out your dreams of romancing a pretty girl. As long as there is a healthy mix it's all good.
Are there still games with 100% fan service? I thought they were all getting censored these days.

Jon Neu

..he neus nothing
Jan 21, 2018
Republic of Catalonia

Of course ND is allowed to make the game in the way they want, nobody denies that.

At this point the discussion is more about the people who want to play dumb and pretend that the game isn't designed with a clearly political agenda in mind, even when literally the creator of the game has said so.

But for some reason, there's still plenty of people who don't want to concede that ever no matter what, they don't want to admit that the game has been made by woke people with deliberated woke designs that are a woke message in themselves (and they have literally outlined how their designs are a woke message publicly).

Accept that the game is woke and move on, it's still an amazing game.

Aug 11, 2016
Of course ND is allowed to make the game in the way they want, nobody denies that.

At this point the discussion is more about the people who want to play dumb and pretend that the game isn't designed with a clearly political agenda in mind, even when literally the creator of the game has said so.

But for some reason, there's still plenty of people who don't want to concede that ever no matter what, they don't want to admit that the game has been made by woke people with deliberated woke designs that are a woke message in themselves (and they have literally outlined how their designs are a woke message publicly).

Accept that the game is woke and move on, it's still an amazing game.

I just wish people didn't rail against it. I can appreciate the difference and enjoy TLOU2 and 2Bs asscheeks reclaiming robot souls.

MagnesG

Apr 20, 2019
Downgraded boobs man, I just don't understand the implications of doing it unless it's for woke pandering.