• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last game you played in 2020.

Quasicat

It has been some version of Animal Crossing since 2002.

This year, the kids will be coming to my New Horizons island and we will be celebrating the countdown to 2021. It’s going to be sad when they no longer think gaming with their dad is cool.

Mhmmm 2077

I'm pretty sure it was PictoQuest... a picross/nonogram game. I play such casual stuff when listening to some videos/podcasts.

Guilty_AI

Technically it should be Higurashi ch3 but i see it more as a book than a game.
For "game" games, that would be Death Stranding, which i just beat earlier today.

Horizon Zero Dawn last weekend. I’m too lazy to play anything in the next few hours.

laynelane

I picked up Persona 5 Royal on sale and it's been great getting back into the world of the Phantom Thieves.

kikii

Immortals Fenyx Rising (PS5) so awesome game :messenger_smiling_with_eyes: :messenger_savoring: and i still have it on pause, gotta continue soon :p

SweetShark

ss_823302a58e504c3a93e49c31f598e825c3327d57.jpg

"Strobophagia | Rave Horror"
Great idea for a game, but sadly it was a big disappointment.

killatopak

Gold Member
DQXIS

I think I was playing and researching at the same time on how to do all Draconic Quest on at the same time.

I just finished Cyberpunk 2077 main story five minutes ago right in time for the end of 2020 🥳🎊🎊. I’m hoping it gets the DLC soon and patched to fix the large number of glitches. I enjoyed the story but the wild bugs were immersion breaking and the AI needs a complete overhaul.

njean777

Cold War Ps5-console
Tap Titans 2-iphone

Don't know if you wanted to count mobile games lol

Last edited:

tav7623

Technically it was the Crash Team Racing trial on the Nintendo Switch, prior to that it was BroForce on the Switch.

With an hour and 3/4 to go I just turned off Astro's Playroom, so it will probably be that. Literally doing nothing though, stupid Covid level Red here, so there's a slim chance I fire up AC Odyssey or something before midnight.

Prey 2017 on PC. Technically I started it yesterday but I spent most of that modding it so that all light sources cast shadows and what's left of the bugs are fixed.

So far it's great. Bioshock in space.

Scotty W

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze. Just rapped it. Now I am demanding some post game content!

Best DKC game since Diddy’s Kongquest in 96.

Last edited:

intbal

2020 just ended for me a few minutes ago.
Was playing Control.
Decent game. Annoying boss battles.

borborygmus

Divinity: Original Sin 2.

There's a 9/10 somewhere under the sheer weight of garbage in this game. It ends up as a 5/10 for me.

Top Bottom