• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lance Reddick (Sylens) Confirms Horizon DLC is in the works

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Lance Reddick aka

Resident Evil Sunglasses GIF by Xbox

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
lol looks like someone from GG or Sony saw it. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Actors are the best leakers in gaming
OMG. He leaked the DLC. Someone hang him!

The secrecy plaguing the industry is simply ridiculous. I like how Ryan Reynolds announced Deadpool 3 and Wolverine reveal in a freaking tweet. The movie is like 2 years away. No fuss. Just hey we are working on the movie.

Meanwhile video games...

Indiana Jones Conspiracy GIF

OMG. He leaked the DLC. Someone hang him!

The secrecy plaguing the industry is simply ridiculous. I like how Ryan Reynolds announced Deadpool 3 and Wolverine reveal in a freaking tweet. The movie is like 2 years away. No fuss. Just hey we are working on the movie.

Meanwhile video games...

Indiana Jones Conspiracy GIF

Because games take a lot longer to make and change significantly in a matter of months.They don’t want to announce or make promises to fans they can’t keep. Also, these companies spend millions and millions of dollars in marketing they don’t want to put out info on something until they are sure it aligns with their marketing departments.

Lance/Sylens being in the game could be a major spoiler

Look at what happened to Cyberpunk just from 2018 gameplay demo to 2020

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
fun the last thing i want from horizon was more bloat... my god open world games are really too big these days,

wonder if it’s gonna be a director’s cut re-release like Ghost

maybe February 2023

Wouldn’t mind a ps5 only directors cut but that would probably piss off a lot of people,

uhm….. i gues iki island was still cross gen. I think the additional content for death stranding was ps5 only though?

But yeah, feels like a Feb release, to fill out the line up gap a little a long with maybe helldivers 2 and PSVR2

Last edited:

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
Was finally able to snag a PS5 with that Call Of Duty MW2 bundle direct from Sony, will help myself to HFW next month. DLC sounds like it will be in 2023....hype
Congrats bro!! Definitely get HFW the most beautiful game out

Happy The Golden Girls GIF by Pretty Dudes

Last edited:
Playing Forbidden West right now. It's great 👍 better than the first one with more interesting mechanics and more fun combat with the robot dinosaurs. And it looks gorgeous. Best visuals I've seen in a game along with Demon's Souls.

I'm looking to fire it up again shortly and probably backpack most of the side content, just gotta make sure I can snap back into the controls after a while. And yeah, visually it's one of the best treats out there currently easy, maybe the best looking game out on the market overall.

Interested in toying with a couple of builds and such.

Recent rumors have also hinted at potential DLC content for Horizon Forbidden West and now a new job listing for a Senior Character Artist has once again hinted at a potential DLC expansion for Horizon Forbidden West.

Horizon Forbidden West DLC Guerilla Games

Source: Guerilla Games Senior Character Artist Listing

The job listing is specifically for the Senior Character Artist for the Character Art Team whose sole focus is bringing diverse tribes of Horizon Worldto life, as it states;

"GUERRILLA'S CHARACTER ART TEAM IS A MULTIFACETED GROUP OF ARTISTS WITH A SINGLE FOCUS: BRINGING THE DIVERSE TRIBES OF HORIZON'S WORLDS TO LIFE."

Seems like its still in production so a surprise early 2023 release prob isn’t in the cards

Last edited:
Top Bottom