• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lady Dimitrescu from Resident Evil Village is 9'6" (2.9m) and that's an official Capcom fact

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Would’ve been a lot quicker to type, “My shit’d look small, too”
It don't tho

Hall Of Fame Game GIF

DinoD

It opens up the interesting possibility in terms of game play strategy when fighting her. Just run back and forth between her legs and keep hitting her hard until she is finished.

Wasn't there a leak stating that Capcom's would be taking a more Western (AKA ugly) approach in their character designs?

I'm glad they didn't, at least as far as this goes.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
It opens up the interesting possibility in terms of game play strategy when fighting her. Just run back and forth between her legs and keep hitting her hard until she is finished.
Knife only runs are going to be interesting. Stabbing a bunch of witches.

Kokoloko85

Was hoping for a RE game without being chased/stalked.... Tired of this gameplay

RE 2 Remake MR X ( which shouldnt have been stalking you in Scenerio A, ruined the atmosphere of the game )

RE 3 Remake - Nemesis ( The only one who should be stalking you, even though weirdly he chased you less than MR X in RE 2 in this remake )

RE 7 - Multiple characters

As much as I like the recent RE games, can Capcom stop with these stalkers in every game because of Outlast....

lachesis

I haven't played the demo... (would like to finish the 7 first... someday... gasp)
But I noticed the thing about the lady's dress... that front tie... it's really strange TBH.

I mean, she's really tying to show her waist curve... but putting it that knot in front seems little weird, or unconventional... to the degree that hids her frontal curve and all... almost like there's some sort of third arm or tusk underneath her breast she's trying to hide.

I am wondering if it's...
fjvJxJ0.jpg

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I like tall women in my video games. That being said I hate her design but like the fact there are others that like tall women in their games. Hopefully this will make more JPN devs make women that are taller than 5'7. (without a face that looks like that girl from Waterboy)

elXQMCJ.jpg

Also the fan art ranges from disgusting to
funny and a mix of both!
Vs8xxUZ.png

I love how all this just exploded....studios, artists out there thinking how sexy should they make their female character, what armor to wear etc and then Capcom comes and just adds...TALL LADY. Thats it, a tall woman lol and the whole world is talking about it. Brilliant marketing.

Astral Dog

Wasn't there a leak stating that Capcom's would be taking a more Western (AKA ugly) approach in their character designs?

I'm glad they didn't, at least as far as this goes.
Nope, they may tone down the 'fanservice' but nevernevernever gonna make their beloved characters ugly

Top Bottom