• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Konami ending support for Super Bomberman R Online on Dec 2022, new Bomberman projects in the work

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Thank you for playing SUPER BOMBERMAN R ONLINE.

• This service has continued to operate with the support of many users since its launch in May 2021, but due to various circumstances, we have decided to terminate the service on all platforms on December 1, 2022 at 01:00:00 (UTC).

The sale of Bomber Coins and Premium Packs will end at 01:00:00 UTC on June 1, 2022.
    We ask that all unused Bomber Coins be used before the end of the service.
    We hope that you will enjoy the game until the end of the service.

The "Bomberman" series is moving forward with new projects.
    We hope to be able to inform you of this project soon.
    Thank you for your continued support of the "Bomberman" series.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
5 years online service for a game that got lousy reviews seems pretty generous. Wiki said as of March 2021 it sold 2M copies. More than I thought it would.

Edit: Wrong game.

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
5 years online service for a game that got lousy reviews seems pretty generous. Wiki said as of March 2021 it sold 2M copies. More than I thought it would.
You've got the games mixed up.
This is the free to play game that came out last year or the year before, very easy 1000gs, never touched it again after.

Edit: 27th May, 2021 it came out :) (I don't think it actually got any post launch support, but I could be wrong)

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
You've got the games mixed up.
This is the free to play game that came out last year or the year before, very easy 1000gs, never touched it again after.

Edit: 27th May, 2021 it came out :) (I don't think it actually got any post launch support, but I could be wrong)
Oh shit. My mistake.

Top Bottom