• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima Productions 5 years Anniversary Update - live December 16th 12AM (NYC), 5AM (UK), 6AM (CET) and 2PM (JP)

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Death Stranding PS5 upgrade
Ray tracing+Dualsense compatibility

#Phonepunk#

Banned
the last game Kojima made basically came true within months.

hopefully Kojima's next game is all about how a global virus mysteriously disappeared and life went back to normal.

Dr_Salt

Why are you guys blowing this out of proportion lol.
We are getting DS ps5 and some anniversary merch at most. Kojima just started working on a new game like 3 months ago.

mckmas8808

Banned
Hels talking about the pandemic and drawing parallels between our experience and Death Stranding. I've seen a lot of people compare it to MGS2 in that regard (which is legit; less convinced with this).

Oh I see. It is interesting how Kojima seems to hit those notes in that way. I literally never knew PMCs (Private Military Companies) ever could be a thing until Metal Gear Solid talked about it. Even then it sounded like crazy video game fantasy. And then the Iraqi 2003 war started and I started to read about real-life PMCs and it made me nervous and scared.

kretos

Banned
AlertBoringDuck-small.gif

MiguelItUp

All I want is a Death Stranding PS5 upgrade/rerelease, give me that and I'm happy.
I'm telling myself that's what we're getting so I'm not disappointed. Would be cool if it was a free upgrade for those that already own the game. If we get more than that, delicious!

Top Bottom