• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Koch Media to co-publish Payday 3 (GaaS), expected in 2023

cormack12

Gold Member
Source: https://www.starbreeze.com/2021/03/...ent-with-koch-media-for-2023-payday-3-launch/

Starbreeze remains the owner of the PAYDAY IP – one of the most successful game franchises in the world with more than 28 million installed base games to date – and will be responsible for the continued development of PAYDAY 3.

“We are excited to announce this exclusive long-term PAYDAY 3 co-publishing deal with Koch Media who shares our passion for the PAYDAY franchise and the “Games as a service” model. In addition to securing the continued development, this deal secures global publishing of PAYDAY 3 as well as the marketing efforts through the entire game life cycle.

“We are delighted to welcome Starbreeze as a new partner for our global publishing business. PAYDAY 3 is shaping up to be an incredible game. Based on what we’ve seen already, PAYDAY 3 is going to take the franchise to new heights and will delight PAYDAY fans as well as new audiences alike with innovative multiplayer gameplay”, said Klemens Kundratitz, CEO, Koch Media Group.

PAYDAY 3 will be launched in a coordinated release on PC and consoles in 2023, with additional content and functionalities planned for long beyond the original release date.

fb_image-4-1536x783.png

Last edited:

Alandring

I'm really happy. I enjoyed Payday 2 (even if it hadn't enough content at launch), so I hope Payday 3 will be as successfull.

VN1X

Banned
New engine as well or what? Never played these games but have a soft spot for Starbreeze. That said I heard the engine is proper ass.

Last edited:
Top Bottom