• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Known Leaker Tom Henderson reveals new details regarding Battlefield 6

Arachnid

Someone else brought it up on that page, but that guy doing sketches of scenes from the trailer makes him a lot more believable IMO. Less room for vague interpretation. Tying your leaking credentials and name to something everyone else is going to see from the same perspective, scene for scene is ballsy.

Apparently, he also leaked Modern Warfare 2019 before it was ever even announced.

Last edited:

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
If this come day one on Game Pass...
atomic bomb explosion GIF

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
If this come day one on Game Pass...
atomic bomb explosion GIF

I think the biggest news from this is actually the chance there wont be a lastgen version of the game.

That means the massive conquest mode is likely a true rumor, I couldnt imagine the Xbox One S doing all those players at once Series X and PS5 it shouldnt be too much of a problem.

But being Gamepass Day One should really really help the player base assuming its a crossplay title and is actually inspired by BF3/4 then we really are in for a treat.

I havent been this excited for a battlefield game since Battlefield 4.....yes I loved BF3 but the levolution shit had me hype as fuck.
Really praying there isnt a lastgen version of Battlefield 6 let DICE/DICELA really stretch their legs when it comes to map design and graphical provess.

Yeah just read on gamesradar about possibly being next gen only (probably same source as op). Damn it EA, just when I thought Im out of the franchise.

Liamario

Banned
Female soldiers. I don't think any sane person has an issue with female soldiers in a modern combat setting. The female soldiers issues being in battlefield was more directed at ww2 at the authenticity of the period.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: RNG

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Female soldiers. I don't think any sane person has an issue with female soldiers in a modern combat setting. The female soldiers issues being in battlefield was more directed at ww2 at the authenticity of the period.
Agreed.

The BF series has been promoted by Dice/EA as a franchise with uber realism. Guns, vehicles, destruction. While COD is about fast paced action, neon skins, RC explosion scorestreaks and wacky stuff. Some games have wall running like Titanfall. Anything goes.

So if Dice/EA want to push this realism narrative, got to stick with it.

- Expect a TEAM skilled based match making like in BFV/BF1. Don't expect SBMM like CoD, it will be different. "You get into the server first and then the game will decide which team you'll end up in based on the teams and enemy's K/D"
Sounds like lobby matchmaking from old ass COD games. A lobby of random gamers get put together and the game sorts out teams trying to balance gamers out (aside from partied up gamers which stick together) between guys with good and lousy stats.

Last edited:

Arun1910

The marketing for BFV was awful too.

But agree. Shouldn't see people complaining this time.

I'm curious if this game will come to gamepass day one due to possible rumors. Microsoft will want something else other than halo to combat Sony. Watch it be elden ring, if they don't want two fps?

Last edited:
Top Bottom