• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Klondike discontinues Choco Taco after nearly 4 decades on the market

1000.jpg

https://www.foxbusiness.com/retail/klondike-discontinues-choco-taco-after-nearly-4-decades-market

Klondike's Choco Taco ice cream treat was discontinued after being available to customers for nearly 40 years, according to the company.

this is baffling to me. choco taco is by far Klondike's best product. I buy these things all the time. this news has greatly effected me. wonder if they still have any stock at local stores. might drive around town trying to pick up whatever is left on the shelves.

tumblr_mrq51sf0I91rs0zvho1_500.gif

Last edited:
Buy a Drumstick instead. Life will go on.

:(
drumsticks are shit

I feel like they’ve gotten worse over time. When was last time you had one? They’re tiny and barely have any chocolate in the tip of the bottom of the cone.

The ratio of crunchy stuff to ice cream is what makes the choco tacos so great

Last edited:

GymWolf

Bootleg algida winner taco

4788184_1996026_1.jpg

For a period it was discontinued in italy aswell.

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
drumsticks are shit

I feel like they’ve gotten worse over time. When was last time you had one? They’re tiny and barely have any chocolate in the tip of the bottom of the cone.

It used to be a ball of ice cream on the top and now it feels like a tiny overflow of the already tiny cone.

LordCBH

drumsticks are shit

Drumsticks used to be my second favorite, but you 100%. They’re awful now. Barely any I cream, barely any crunch, and almost no chocolatey goodness at the end now.

Top Bottom