• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KKK leader found dead near Missouri river after going missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gattsu25

Banned
I'm sure the police will give this investigation their highest priority. For some of them, this is the slaying of one of their own.

tumblr_meygt2ZhFf1qzawpqo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Tristam

So we should just kill every asshole who has shitty beliefs? It's weird coming in these threads and nazi assault threads and then going into a death penalty thread because peoples tones change completely.

I think there might be a difference between people believing that the state shouldn't be authorized to end the lives of its citizens and people being indifferent to a Nazi getting punched or a Klansman getting killed.

Why argue "beliefs" when someone threatens others? That's not a belief that is a death threat. I'm not one to automatically hate because of someones beliefs but If this idiot threatened death to protesters (or anyone else) then may he burn in hell.

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
To be fair those people probably didn't know much about Nazi crimes and the Holocaust at that time. It took really a little bit time before it was public known in the US.

Don't think people like that would really care.

American Nazi's in 1961

Friendly+America,+1961.jpg

Sorry, wasn't trying to be condescending, but they don't use the fantasy names all that much anymore. They use the weird fucked up names now.

There's a word I remember from a handout in a high school history class, kloggobo. It's from the 2nd or 3rd era. Unfortunately, I must not have the spelling correct, because I can't find it on google. I think it referred to their legal counsel. That and klavern always cracked, er, kracked me up.

"Nobody should die for their beliefs" GAF says about the terrorist that would very likely have been happy to die a martyr for his beliefs.

Dopus

Banned
To be fair those people probably didn't know much about Nazi crimes and the Holocaust at that time. It took really a little bit time before it was public known in the US.

That's a fair point, however this was July 1941. After the Nuremberg race laws. After the ghettos had been established. After Germany invaded Poland, Denmark, Norway, Yugoslavia and Greece. After the Battle of Britain and the invasion of the Soviet Union and during the attack on France.

This particular protest wasn't just about US involvement. It was about not providing arms to allies and just staying as far away as possible from the conflict. The United States hadn't even entered into the theatre of war until around 5 months later in December of 1941 due to the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.

Hagi

It should be set in the modern day, but everybody talks and acts like it's middle earth and react to the "monsters" accordingly. Like, the dreaded pair of Cyclops Guards come out, everybody is terrified, and it's a couple of drunk white guys with scraggly facial hair and busted teeth.

So Texas then.

There's a word I remember from a handout in a high school history class, kloggobo. It's from the 2nd or 3rd era. Unfortunately, I must not have the spelling correct, because I can't find it on google. I think it referred to their legal counsel. That and klavern always cracked, er, kracked me up.

Kleagle will always make me laugh.

And I think the origination of the terms are just simple corruptions of regular English. If you take out the 'Kl' at the beginning, some of them just become normal words.

cordy

Banned
Grand Wizard - national head of the Invisible Empire
Grand Dragon - ruler over a state known as a "Realm."
Grand Titan - ruler of a "Dominion" within a state or Congressional District.
Grand Giant - head of a province or a county.
Grand Cyclops - president or presiding officer of a meeting or "Den."(Den: Basic level of organisation for the Klan)
Grand Magi - second officer in authority of the Den.
Grand Monk - third officer in authority of the Den.
Grand Turk - the marshal, executive officer to the Grand Cyclops, and master of ceremonies of the Den.
Grand Sentinel - incharge of the Grand Guards
Grand Guards also Lictors - guards, usually two, for the Den.
Genii - assistants to the Grand Wizard, usually ten
Grand scribe - the correspondence secretaries for the Grand Wizard, Grand Dragons, Grand Titans, Grand Giants, and Grand Cyclops.
Grand Exchequer - the treasurers for the Grand Wizard, Grand Dragons, Grand Titans, Grand Giants, and Grand Cyclops.
Hydras - assistants to the Grand Dragon, usually eight.
Furies - assistants to the Grand Titan, usually six.
Goblins - assistants to the Grand Giant, usually four.
Night-hawks - assistants to the Grand Cyclops, usually two.
Ghouls - Individual member

You serious?

Damn lmao.

ItIsOkBro

As awful as they are, they have some great terminology.

Would be neat to see a fantasy film with a POC lead fighting his/her way through these monsters.

Taken from gangenforcement.com:

Grand Wizard - national head of the Invisible Empire
Grand Dragon - ruler over a state known as a "Realm."
Grand Titan - ruler of a "Dominion" within a state or Congressional District.
Grand Giant - head of a province or a county.
Grand Cyclops - president or presiding officer of a meeting or "Den."(Den: Basic level of organisation for the Klan)
Grand Magi - second officer in authority of the Den.
Grand Monk - third officer in authority of the Den.
Grand Turk - the marshal, executive officer to the Grand Cyclops, and master of ceremonies of the Den.
Grand Sentinel - incharge of the Grand Guards
Grand Guards also Lictors - guards, usually two, for the Den.
Genii - assistants to the Grand Wizard, usually ten
Grand scribe - the correspondence secretaries for the Grand Wizard, Grand Dragons, Grand Titans, Grand Giants, and Grand Cyclops.
Grand Exchequer - the treasurers for the Grand Wizard, Grand Dragons, Grand Titans, Grand Giants, and Grand Cyclops.
Hydras - assistants to the Grand Dragon, usually eight.
Furies - assistants to the Grand Titan, usually six.
Goblins - assistants to the Grand Giant, usually four.
Night-hawks - assistants to the Grand Cyclops, usually two.
Ghouls - Individual member

damn so this guy was a top dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom