• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KKK leader found dead near Missouri river after going missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenodudeX

Ancona's wife, Malissa Ancona, said he was called to work to make an out-of-state delivery. He packed a bag, took his guns and had not made contact with relatives since, according to the Daily Journal newspaper.

Well that isn't suspicious at all!

Fisty

raw

LionPride

Banned
Seriously doubt any PoC would be involved. It says rural river.

PoC don't mess around with forests, man!

I'm joking about that latter, but communities being segregated as they are crime, including murder, is highly race to race.

But who knows, right? We're in a terrible racial climate now. Reactions are not rational and evidence isn't a thing anymore.

Nah, fuck forests bro I save that hiking shit for the white folks

I actually wanna go hiking, but I'm way too much of a pussy

styl3s

For believing black people are better off being hung on oaks?
Right...
So we should just kill every asshole who has shitty beliefs? It's weird coming in these threads and nazi assault threads and then going into a death penalty thread because peoples tones change completely.

rjinaz

If this is murder, this isn't justifiable. Sorry if that inevitably makes me the dissenting voice in this thread.

Absolutely. And the police should and will investigate regardless of who they were.

But, I can't say I'm sorry that a bad man is dead. That's what people in this thread are saying. I'm not seeing anybody saying something like "wish I could have done it myself".

But thanks for letting us all know you have strong morals here.

entremet

Nah, fuck forests bro I save that hiking shit for the white folks

I actually wanna go hiking, but I'm way too much of a pussy

lol. i actually hike. but i rarely see other PoC on trails :(.

There are many hiking groups on Meetup.com. That's probably your best bet. Hiking alone isn't too recommended in general. God forbid you collapse or faint. If you do, make sure to let others know that did go hiking and when you plan on getting back.

You can also try more well exposed trails and shorter distances at first.

kamineko

Does his best thinking in the flying car
Somebody should question the Oklahoma Wizard

There's been a massive uptick of Wizard-on-Wizard crime

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Hey everybody check me out I've got such deep and nuanced philosophies listen to this I think murder is bad no matter what!

Yeah no shit. This is like a middle schooler's moral stand. Guess what, the murderer is a bad person (and should be punished) and so was this guy. Doesn't mean anyone should waste an ounce of sympathy for a dead leader of the actual KKK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom