• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning coming to Switch!!!

Just saw Nintendo Insider tweet this!!

kingdoms-of-amalur-re-reckoning-out-on-nintendo-switch-this-march

Super pumped for this!! I've always loved this game since it originally released on the 360 (and PS3). I was, and still am, a big fan of R. A. Salvatore's books, which helped draw my interest with this game. Overall I thought it was a great action rug (other than you not being able to jump except in certain places...that was dumb). I hated how things went down with the publisher but was super pumped when it became backwards compatible on Xbox One. I had not picked up the Re-Reckoning version and now I"m glad I didn't. I hope that there is a physical copy!!!

JSoup

Banned
Friendly reminder that a new DLC pack is still in the works. Devs have been talking a bit about it on discord, it's still a handful of months off.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
This will be a good fit. I thought this game was a lot of fun when I played it the first time.

scydrex

Nice. The PS4 right now is $30 from 40 initially. I hope they don´t ask $60 for it. At least it should run well.

Physiocrat

I played the original on the PC and wasn't a fan. The combat was pretty good but the missions and plots were super generic

Mr Hyde

Gonna be a good fit for the Switch. Tempted for another run, since my save on PS3 (about 40 hours) got corrupted I never got to finish it. Unfortunately, I have a lot of long games to complete, so not sure where Amalur will fit, time wise.

Cornbread78

Just bought an XBox copy from Gamefly for $15 bucks. I look forward to playing it at 4k/60fps on my Series X. I don't think I could play this kind of game on my Switch...

Top Bottom