• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts: The Story So Far announced for PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humdinger

I've heard that the KH story is extremely convoluted, so if I get KH3, I doubt I'll even try to comprehend what has gone before. But for those who may be interested...

Kingdom Hearts: The Story So Far Announced for PS4

Combines every single Kingdom Hearts game so far into one package.

Today, Kingdom Hearts: The Story So Far was announced by Square Enix, a $40 release that combines 1.5 HD, 2.5 HD, and 2.8 into one consolidated release. That means this package contains KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX, KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories, KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days (HD Remastered cinematics), KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX, KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Final MIX, KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded (HD Remastered cinematics), KINGDOM HEARTS Dream Drop Distance HD, KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Birth by Sleep –A fragmentary passage–, and KINGDOM HEARTS χ Back Cover (movie).

That’s actually ridiculous in terms of value, given that all of this is only $40. It will be out, exclusively for PS4, on October 30.

https://gamingbolt.com/kingdom-hearts-the-story-so-far-announced-for-ps4

E5832CA9-3D61-4E1A-95D3-68F330B00C00-768x958.jpeg

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I've heard that the KH story is extremely convoluted, so if I get KH3, I doubt I'll even try to comprehend what has gone before. But for those who may be interested...
KH games does have convoluted story but if you played all the games it not hard to understand what going on in the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom