• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KINGDOM HEARTS PlayStation Evolution PS2 - PS5

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The Game Evolution Presents: Kingdom Hearts Evolution of PlayStation. This video showcases all Kingdom Hearts Games availble for PS Platforms from PS2 to PS5.

0:06 Kingdom Hearts (2002)
0:33 Kingdom Hearts II (2005)
1:05 Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (2008)
1:35 Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (2010)
1:56 Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX (2013)
2:15 Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 Remix (2014)
2:52 Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue (2017)
3:07 Kingdom Hearts III (2019)
3:43 Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory (2020)

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I like for how 15 years KH didn’t change its graphical quality until 2019 lol.

kiphalfton

if there was a god this video would have ended with Kingdom Hearts III in 2009 and maybe a Kingdom Hearts 4 in 2014

instead we got Nomura's wild ride

Blame square enix for putting him on like 3 different projects. Ultimately doing so affected the quality of all games involved, not because he's crap at what he does (though I know some will argue that point), but because he was spread too thin.

In any case, this video is clickbait garbage as there aren't even any KH games on PS5 yet.

Last edited:
I legit forgot I have a copy of KH3.

Waited until my very late 20s' for it to finally come out, played it for an hour or two cringed at the dialogue written like it was meant for 10 year olds, and shelved it.

The writing got worse, right? Or did I just get too old?

Is it worth it to finish, Gaf?

Kenpachii

A IP that's holded back by a dog shit developer.

The IP could have been massive, but went of the cliff hard because the guy in charge has no clue what he's doing. I can't believe how bad the 3rd version was.

dwish

I legit forgot I have a copy of KH3.

Waited until my very late 20s' for it to finally come out, played it for an hour or two cringed at the dialogue written like it was meant for 10 year olds, and shelved it.

The writing got worse, right? Or did I just get too old?

Is it worth it to finish, Gaf?

It got worse man. Close your ears to it. Get the latest patch and finish it on max difficulty. At least its challenging.

Top Bottom