• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Memorial Music Box website launched

Link.

Article.

Square Enix has opened a new website called the “Kingdom Hearts Memorial Music Box” in commemoration of Kingdom Hearts‘ 15th anniversary.

The website features a selection of music indicated by character icons, including “Sora,” “Riku,” “Kairi I,” “Roxas,” “Aqua,” “The 13th Struggle,” “Blast Away! Gummi Ship I,” and “Tension Rising.” Each selection sees Sora run or walk across a five-line staff while music plays and famous lines from that character appear at the bottom of the screen. You can also move the camera around while Sora moves.

Square Enix also launched a campaign to give away 15 original paper music boxes featuring the song “Dearly Beloved.” Users interested in winning the prize should follow the Kingdom Hearts Japanese official Twitter account and share this tweet (replace the highlighted text with your favorite scene from Kingdom Hearts). Winners will be chosen by lottery. However, we’d think you would need to have an address in Japan to claim the prize.

Send me to a musical if old.

SoulUnison

Banned
That's not Blast Away! Gummi Ship I, it's Blast Away! Gummi Ship III

image.php

Top Bottom