• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kimetsu no Yaiba Hinokami Keppuutan new gameplay

GonSama

New gameplay for the Demon Slayer / Kimetsu no Yaiba game.

Seems like a Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm game. I really enjoyed them, so I have no problems with that.

It's looking great anyway.

gbF8fHJ.gif

Looking forward for the story mode.

Last edited:

Fbh

Is it made by Cyberconnet? Almost looks like an Ultimate Ninja Storm reskin.

Looks ok I guess, hopefully the story mode is as good as some of the Naruto ones.

Though honestly it would be nice if every anime game wasn't either a Musou or a fighter. This IP for example would be great for a character action game like DMC/Bayonetta.

Flawed as they were, I miss when we got stuff like the Ubisoft Naruto games

Last edited:
Dude, just say Demon Slayer in the title.

And yeah this really looks like a reskin of CyberConect2's Naruto games. Expect Bandai Namco to milk the shit out of this into the next decade.

SinDelta

I highly agree with this. Especially this show that has multiple character with different fighting style would be perfect for this.
I want city builders and rts for a ton of different anime. So many interesting settings and locations.

Berserk done as a Souls like/Dragons Dogma.

7 Deadly Sins and Magi in the style of Odin's Sphere/Dragons Crown or Dragons Dogma.

Knights of Sidonia ala Homeworld.

Kingdom done as a Total War.

Imagine a Naruto or World Trigger game in the vein of Final Fantasy Tactics/X-Com.

So many different things that could be done.

Last edited:

SinDelta

Why this anime is so Damn popular?
I think it's the power vaccum left by the big 3 - One Piece, Bleach and Naruto.

One Piece is still ongoing but the ending of Bleach and Naruto has left a void that has still not quite been filled.

Attack on Titan, My Hero Academia and One Punch Man have all looked to be potential candidates.

Good stuff like Kingdom, Promised Neverland, Doctor Stone, Spy X Family, Tower of God also in the mix there.

Then Demon Slayer comes along, it's well executed form what I hear and ends instead of dragging on for hundreds of chapters.

Last edited:

[Sigma]

Oh this is day 1 for me. I liked the Storm games(one of the few fighting games my brother will play me in). I love Kimetsu no Yaiba. So yep, day 1.

GonSama

How can I change the title?
If any mod could do it...
I have called it Demon Slayer / Kimetsu no Yaiba in the first post, but forgot about that in the title.

About the game, the Naruto UNS games are some of the best anime titles with really good story modes, so I don't have any problem with that.

Last edited:

Pejo

Looks dope!

They certainly nailed the look and feel, looks beautiful. You just know it's going to play like every other anime arena fighter though. What a shame, they could have done something cool with it like an RPG or DMC-ish hack and slash action game.

GuinGuin

Banned
They certainly nailed the look and feel, looks beautiful. You just know it's going to play like every other anime arena fighter though. What a shame, they could have done something cool with it like an RPG or DMC-ish hack and slash action game.

I've never played one so if I'm going to dip a toe in this looks like a good one.

Pejo

I've never played one so if I'm going to dip a toe in this looks like a good one.
Yep, no reason to hesitate if you're a fan of the IP. Arena fighters despite being mechanically simple are usually flashy and accurate to the source material and loaded with fanservice (not just the boob variety). Maybe this will be less DBZ/Naruto style and more Kill la Kill IF which was actually pretty fun.

Shubh_C63

huh..what the hell were you guys expecting from a Demon Slayer the video game ?

This looks like that Naruto fighting game and its story mode boss fights were AAA+

Top Bottom