• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone Shadow Fall (PS4) announced, launch title [1080p/30fps]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazerei

Banned
lLXjM4V.png

mujun

Now that is what I was waiting for. Holy shit, that looked like a true generational leap from what we are playing on consoles now. Can't wait.

Derrick01

Banned
Some people on here really need to get their eyes checked if they can't tell the difference. It was pretty big especially considering how early it is.

Kid Ying

Didn't wow me either. I was disappointed by the trailer... The lighting was superb, but i was expecting even more of a leap. I don't think it's possible on the current gen, but didn't leave me with a "That's awesome" smile in my face.

Sethos

Banned
If people can't see the massive leap graphically then you need to stop being a fucking gamer because then nothing will satisfy you.

KZObsessed

Visuals were like CG, unbelievable.

Clearly using PS3 animation placeholders though.

Don't like the direction personally and needs some recoil or gunplay is automatically shit.

Visuals were mind blowing though.

I am almost speechless after seeing that. It looked amazing and it looks like they are really making the levels bigger and giving more freedom. I am getting a PS4 day 1 now for sure. Sony doesnt even need to show anything else.

Eideka

Banned
Yerli must look dumb as hell right now.

But when you have such amount of memory available for games, the results are there.

geebee

Banned
Awesome visuals, greaphics and sound design, but it was too scripted. I understand the type of presentation it was, but I'm hoping for some more open areas in this gen's first person shooters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom