• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone- How to bring it into next generation (besides graphics)?

Give me a fully developed co-op campaign in which the settings and missions are built around being tackled by several different classes at the same time. Basic battlefield grind for the assault class, but with alternate routes and objectives for a stealth/assassin class. Same level, same end, different objectives throughout.

That would interest me. This shooter that they are showing off, not so interesting.

Why not just give you the alternative routes and objectives and not limit your abilities based on class? Why not just give you the entire suite of abilities you can upgrade FREELY (not limited to class-based paths) and map access and just let you have fun figuring out how you want to tackle it the way YOU want to, using a character customized the way YOU want?

morlock

Just bring me a dark gritty windy hostile environment with red eyes in the shadows and a next gen ballet of death.

Then KZ2 MP in Full HD and better destruction.

Make the multiplayer a different game completely, literally, a different application that installs on my HDD so that it becomes a different entity that lasts longer over time with more maps etc. across multiple games.

i-Lo

They've read it! This is what they replied to me on twitter :

"Very comprehensive list! Safe to say all of these ideas have been considered by the design team at some point."

If they had at some point both conceived and seriously thought about integrating online into SP then colour me surprised. As for things that lie in the vein of RPG, it would come as a natural progression and given what we saw of that special 'perk', I'm inclined to think there may be a modular level progression akin to most RPGs.

Also, thanks for quoting their reply.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick

"Very comprehensive list! Safe to say all of these ideas have been considered by the design team at some point."
Pretty awesome to hear. I hope they read over the whole thread in case there's something small anyone mentioned that could be implemented easily.

aganu

Great to hear. If they were to only fix the poor plot/story issue that would be enough for me single-player wise. And good job, waypoetic.

Top Bottom