• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kid calls cops on mum for changing his Xbox password

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
flirty flirting GIF by America's Got Talent

It wasn't me...actually I did call your mom this afternoon, while you were taking a litte nap. Told her to change your password here on Gaf. She's worried too but she knows how peppery you can get when it comes to videogames. 😐
Random note not even related to the thread.... That looks like Lou Reed on your avatar. Even if it's not Lou Reed.... awesome avatar!

pauljeremiah

Gold Member
FrayedSociableKodiakbear-small.gif

For those that don't know, the background of that GIF is a video (maybe purposely acted/fake?) in which a kid "flips out" big time when his mom changes or cancels his World of Warcraft account.

Video on YouTube here:

Didn't that guy end up making a perfect replica of the '66 Batmobile?

Didn't that guy end up making a perfect replica of the '66 Batmobile?
Wait... what!? I had no clue. Maybe he did, I don't know.

I actually learned about this when I went through a (very brief) "Tosh.0" phase -- they had a series called "Web Redemption" in which they brought in people that starred in embarrassing videos, with the goal of "redeeming" themselves.... and that guy was on the video. I think that's where the guy said the tantrum was staged/fake.

pauljeremiah

Gold Member
Wait... what!? I had no clue. Maybe he did, I don't know.

I actually learned about this when I went through a (very brief) "Tosh.0" phase -- they had a series called "Web Redemption" in which they brought in people that starred in embarrassing videos, with the goal of "redeeming" themselves.... and that guy was on the video. I think that's where the guy said the tantrum was staged/fake.
Yes he did ^_^

VAVA Mk2

FrayedSociableKodiakbear-small.gif

For those that don't know, the background of that GIF is a video (maybe purposely acted/fake?) in which a kid "flips out" big time when his mom changes or cancels his World of Warcraft account.

Video on YouTube here:

The Kirby remix of this was hilarious

Top Bottom