• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Kena' devs respond to possibility of game being on PS+

reksveks

Ain't ff7r free for ps+ users on ps5 anyways vs ps collection? Little to no chance for that upgrade being free imo.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
uRZkHiX.jpg

show this today now i dont see anything on this.
was it put out too early? or is it a fake?
Got to be fake. No way they sell Godfall for $70 for launch and suddenly 3 months later it's announced as a March PS+ freebie.

Last edited:

N1tr0sOx1d3

Given another chance
If this gets them more money I am all for it otherwise I am buying it day one, in industry full with aggressive monetization and uninspiring games we need to support the few that actually making good games.
I’m with ya all the way! Love it!

They also said in another reply that they were still polishing the game. It isn't coming on PS+ this month. It might not be on PS+ at all given how many people are looking forward to it

saintjules

I'd like to see Kena as PS+ for March, but usually there's more marketing and gameplay to be shown beforehand. That's why it's a bit tough for me to think it's going to happen in less than a week's time.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
They also said in another reply that they were still polishing the game. It isn't coming on PS+ this month. It might not be on PS+ at all given how many people are looking forward to it
It could be announced tonight it is arriving in April also on PS+. Destruction Allstars was announced well in advance too.

Yep I figured this one wouldn't be a PS+ game. There is so many people excited for it they weren't going to give it out for free.

Top Bottom