• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Analysis Trailer Kena: Bridge of Spirits PS5 4K 60FPS Gameplay

faisalasif

Sep 16, 2017
Hi , guys

I would like to share the first 30+ mins of Kena: Bridge of Spirits PS5 Gameplay. I hope you guys enjoy the game.

Game size: 17+ GB

Graphic modes: 2 (native 4K) and ( performance ) Dynamic 4K 60FPS

Kena: Bridge of Spirits PS5 4K 60FPS Gameplay

Imtjnotu

Nov 4, 2017
san diego
Looks like. Who gives a fuck? Game still looks amazing.
Breathe Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

OmegaSupreme

basic bitch
Apr 17, 2019
Hi , guys

I would like to share the first 30+ mins of Kena: Bridge of Spirits PS5 Gameplay. I hope you guys enjoy the game.

Game size: 17+ GB

Graphic modes: 2 (native 4K) and ( performance ) Dynamic 4K 60FPS

Kena: Bridge of Spirits PS5 4K 60FPS Gameplay

Is that your channel? I recently discovered it. Great stuff. I love all the high res hdr gameplay. You don't find that in a lot of other places.

Reactions: faisalasif

Fbh

Dec 6, 2013
Definitely looks great, and it's really impressive for a small team making their first game.
It does, however, look notoriously downgraded from the initial reveal

• LOL
Reactions: Rocco Schiavone

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Mar 31, 2011
Definitely looks great, and it's really impressive for a small team making their first game.
It does, however, look notoriously downgraded from the initial reveal

Changes in haze is the only thing I see.
Maybe a contrast difference between captures?

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Dec 1, 2014
ibiza

Check out the first 18 minutes of Kena: Bridge of Spirits running in native 4K Fidelity Mode on PlayStation 5!

Kena: Bridge of Spirits has two graphics modes on PlayStation 5, Fidelity Mode (Native 4K at locked 30 FPS) and Performance Mode (Upscaled 4K targeting 60 FPS). This video shows the game running in the 30 FPS Fidelity Mode version so you can see how the game looks running at native 4K.

In Kena: Bridge of Spirits, you play as the titular Kena, a spirit guide trying to reach the sacred mountain shrine. Collect adorable creatures called the Rot, and find your way to your destination by fighting, puzzling, and clearing the corruption from the land.

Last edited: