• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ken Levine is still MIA on his new game

Kenpachii

Last update:

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAwMi81MDUvb3JpZ2luYWwvMDgwOTAyLXplbi1tZWRpdGF0aW9uLTAyLmpwZw==

Lol, I've been following him ever since 2016. Take Two is funding his next project which will be innovative to say the least. 30 devs working with him non-stop to get this innovative IP up and running for next-gen console.

This game is a living nightmare for testers and this is why it's taking so long to release. The concept is so advanced that if there is any bug that fucks up the system of the game (Engine, A.I.), everything will fall apart. This is why the project has been in development for so long.

Watch his GDC keynote which is linked on his Twitter Bio. He is the Kojima of Western Developers, a brilliant Auteur.

OldBoyGamer

Banned
Levine lost me as a fan when he decided he was bored with his studio and shut it down. Didn’t give a shit about his employees.

Not surprised to hear he’s just leaching off investors’ money living off the Bioshock name.

OldBoyGamer

Banned
Lol, I've been following him ever since 2016. Take Two is funding his next project which will be innovative to say the least. 30 devs working with him non-stop to get this innovative IP up and running for next-gen console.

This game is a living nightmare for testers and this is why it's taking so long to release. The concept is so advanced that if there is any bug that fucks up the system of the game (Engine, A.I.), everything will fall apart. This is why the project has been in development for so long.

Watch his GDC keynote which is linked on his Twitter Bio. He is the Kojima of Western Developers, a brilliant Auteur.
I mean if that doesn’t sound like developer bullshit I don’t know what does.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
So what's he reading to inspire him for this game, Catcher in the Rye, Animal Farm, My Hero Academia?
That is a bit harsh don't you think? I mean I know Infinite was nothing like what we were shown in the previews but still...

VGEsoterica

That sounds like the WORST way to design a game. If a single bug can take down the entire game, from the start I'd say that's a horribly inefficient design decision

Top Bottom