• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kebab Simulator - Gameplay Trailer

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
1669983_795828520486273_7407390489497524957_o.jpg

Mr Hyde

Reminds me of Broken Sword: Shadows of the Templars when you are in Syria. George Stobbart talks with a man who sells kebab and tries to get some information out of him. The chefs only response to all of Georges questions is "Kebab! Buy kebab! Kebab! Must buy kebab!" Funniest scene in the whole game.

ButchCat

We thought it would be funny to get giant kebabs yesterday with a buddy... oh boy.
name: "Kebab rollo Super Mega with fries 50cm"
oh god what have I done
gqBHjzE.jpg
And that's a "wrap" I'm outta here.

Tip: If you ever go back ask the doner guy (looks like shawarma to me) to brush the meat juices on the bread before grilling it. I promise you you'll thank me later.

Last edited:

Hoddi

... and this why you can't get a good döner outside of Germany. I'm assuming the devs are Brits or something.

Mowcno

Why not just use this time to actually work at a kebab shop and make some money?
Careful, you're beginning to sound like an old person that doesn't understand video games.

"Why not go outside and play real football?"
"So in this sims game you just get a job and live a life? Why not do it for real?"

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Does it have a U.K. expansion and “yes boss” as the voice over ? If not no buy.

Boss man as an achievement.
Return enough to get a status as a recognised customer. Some discount of extra chips or something.

Last edited:

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
Are you an undercover Kebab master?

Got You News GIF by MSNBC

I love kebab lol.

I cut back on it a lot. I used to live right next to a good kebab shop and I used to eat it all the time. Now I cut back just for health reasons so I dont get any fatter lol.

Actually had an awesome pork kebab on Friday (blasphemy :D ) .

Bo_Hazem

Banned
I love kebab lol.

I cut back on it a lot. I used to live right next to a good kebab shop and I used to eat it all the time. Now I cut back just for health reasons so I dont get any fatter lol.

Actually had an awesome pork kebab on Friday (blasphemy :D ) .

Man, if you really love meat that much I think you'll like it here, especially our cooked on stone beef/lamb/camel meat ;). Well, you need to bring your pork and learn the trick yourself ;).

DfHcS1KWkAEIPS3.jpg

Would easily finish around 3kg (~6.6lbs) of that in one session, no bread, no BS just meat.:messenger_tongue:

Still 5 hours to break my fast.:messenger_anxious:

sircaw

Banned
Man, if you really love meat that much I think you'll like it here, especially our cooked on stone beef/lamb/camel meat ;). Well, you need to bring your pork and learn the trick yourself ;).

DfHcS1KWkAEIPS3.jpg

Would easily finish around 3kg (~6.6lbs) of that in one session, no bread, no BS just meat.:messenger_tongue:

Still 5 hours to break my fast.:messenger_anxious:
What are you, part lion. :messenger_grinning:

You must of destroyed Steak houses when you lived in the good old USA.

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
What are you, part lion. :messenger_grinning:

You must of destroyed Steak houses when you lived in the good old USA.

I once ate half a small goat, around 4-5kg, no fat, no rice. But never got hungry until next day after exact 24 hours from that meal. The meat was so smooth, cooked in an oven. You can literally just swallow the meat fibers like spaghetti.:messenger_tongue:

FFS, it's 2:31pm here and I'll eat at 6:46pm, stop it.:messenger_face_steam:

Top Bottom