• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KEANU REEVES will return to play Johnny Silverhand again in the CYBERPUNK 2077 Expansion, PHANTOM LIBERTY.

Bartski

Gold Member
h3a6jovbtj661.jpg

Not gonna lie: I´m hyped as fuck!

They hopefully learned their lesson and will deliver a 100% finished product. They need a homerun. The stock is still struggling and the media perception and attention will be through the roof. They have to be smart.
This ain't it. It's just DLC and most people have already moved on. Their homerun will need to be the next Witcher.

GHG

Gold Member
So it's not DLC but will be a separate expansion?

What are they going to do for people who bought the super duper deluxe version (or whatever they decided to call it) on last gen consoles?

I'll believe it when I see it.

So it's not DLC but will be a separate expansion?

What are they going to do for people who bought the super duper deluxe version (or whatever they decided to call it) on last gen consoles?

I'll believe it when I see it.

I don't remember now but did any version of the game have a Season Pass/Expansion as an add-on?

fatmarco

As much as this game has suffered, I'd really hoped they'd commit to salvaging it properly like Ubisoft has done time and time again with their duds.

I hope this expansion blows us away but I get the feeling this will be more of a selection of really polished side quests, and a few new areas opened up, largely using the same assets.

I'd rather they spend a couple of years really fleshing this game out rather than move onto the Witcher 4. I don't think we need a new Witcher (or at least anytime soon), and the Cyberpunk world felt like, at points, a space that offered more obvious opportunities for narrative and gameplay expansion.

Also is that Engram "V" in the trailer? She looks like Johnny does

Last edited:
Resetera not allowing threads about the expansion!! Lmao why even be a gaming forum. Whew!

So glad to be here.

Happy to see an expansion announced. Given their intent to make a new Witcher, I hope this is the only expansion planned for Cyberpunk. CDPR needs to phase into full Witcher gear and not splinter themselves up too much. Makes sense to be current-gen only after the debacle of the old-gen versions not really capable of running the game up to snuff.

Hopefully for those who liked Cyberpunk, this expansion delivers. Still never played the game, myself.

Last edited:

Umbasaborne

Banned
6408533_sd.jpg

Game expansion not included LOL.
Look…were they over ambitious with their xbox one x markeing push? Lol yes, its a great console, but the crap cpu means that this game is still a joke on it. Im glad they realized that last gen was holding them back so much, and hopefully it means we get a smoother and quicker content pipe line for the pc, and next gen versions

I mean does any A list actor need more money? Doesn't stop them doing more movies.
You made it out as though Keanu was doing this project for the money. He could have easily refused after they paid for the main game, but he's back and he CHOSE to come back and work on this expansion. His time is precious and he could do whatever he wants to do with that time.

Saiyan-Rox

You made it out as though Keanu was doing this project for the money. He could have easily refused after they paid for the main game, but he's back and he CHOSE to come back and work on this expansion. His time is precious and he could do whatever he wants to do with that time.

Nah I didn't mean it like that I just meant since he's an action movie actor this is literal easy money for him.

Top Bottom