• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kara Lynne breaks silence on Limited Run Games controversy

ShadowNate

I'm not a native English speaker, but I don't get the issue with using "y'all". I may have used it myself.
The first time I heard it was in a True Blood episode, when the bar woman said 'Fuck all of y'all" which I found pretty funny.

Anyway, good for Kara moving on with a new job. LRG can rot.

I'm not a native English speaker, but I don't get the issue with using "y'all". I may have used it myself.
The first time I heard it was in a True Blood episode, when the bar woman said 'Fuck all of y'all" which I found pretty funny.

It’s become your standard Reddit soylord signalling device. It used to sound cool to my English ears in the 90s :(

manfestival

Like all things. It really depends on the manner that you use it. It is typically something that will go unnoticed or garner no attention outside of a few scenarios.

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
Sounds like she landed okay and in a role less in the public view, which is probably a win. These days I don't know who would willing want to make negotiating Twitter a part of their professional obligations.

badblue

So what is Rippaverse?
It's a new Comic book Company created by Eric July (youngrippa59 on youtube)

iu

Fatmanp

It's a new Comic book Company created by Eric July (youngrippa59 on youtube)

iu
Its seems like one of the few anti woke commentators/outrage warriors who put their money where there mouth is and put out something that they like for others to consume instead of justl lobbing stones for clicks/views

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
A comic group that wants to make quality comics instead of letting mentally ill retards use famous characters as vehicles for their political views.
Their mission statement is real big on continuity of the universe. Comics literally lived and died by that.

Not the dumpster fire Marvel/DC has turned into and needing lame excuses as to why they fubar'ed and retcon'ed a ton of garbage into theirs with shallow and quite literally low IQ writing.

Top Bottom