• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Justice League' reshoots extensive; Up: Cavill comments on 'stache

The Black Order could have been a good set of Final Bosses for Avengers 1.
Anything could have been better.
Loki was the main villain in the first Avengers, effectively acting as a henchman for Thanos.

And there will be many nameless soldiers in JL too.
Loki was a garbage villain though. Made it even worse when Hulk punked his ass. "hey you know that 1 villain that one of the Avengers beat the crap out of in 1 movie? Lets make him the main villain where the guy that owned him joins up with many other powerful people"

Loki was a half assed connection. Having actual henchmen to Thanos would have made a ton of sense, and they would have likely referenced him quite a bit.

strafer

mOUgLbW.png

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I love how Henry Cavill's mustache has been in the news cycle for TWO days.

Boke1879

The biggest thing in all of this.

Is Cavill's personality/charisma was never allowed to show in his Superman. Seriously let some of Cavill come through Superman.

dorikyasu

Chris McQuarrie (director of Mission Impossible 6)

Originally Posted by https://twitter.com/chrismcquarrie/status/889893826055241729
In exactly one year you’ll understand: The only way to keep a fake ‘stache on Henry Cavill would be a liberal dose of staples. #MI6 07.27.18
Will there be a scene where Cavill's character is hanging only by his mustache or something? Or better yet, will Tom Cruise grab onto Cavill's 'stache to stop him from a fatal drop as his latest stunt?

Raxus

I remember Cavill's spy movie after MoS and was shocked he had charisma. Guy can be fun if the script allows him to.

Blader

Loki was a garbage villain though. Made it even worse when Hulk punked his ass. "hey you know that 1 villain that one of the Avengers beat the crap out of in 1 movie? Lets make him the main villain where the guy that owned him joins up with many other powerful people"

Loki was a half assed connection. Having actual henchmen to Thanos would have made a ton of sense, and they would have likely referenced him quite a bit.

Well I'm not saying you had to like it lol

I would rather the main villain be a villain in their own right, and not someone whose whole character is just being the lieutenant of someone else we may or not see 5-6 years later.

Is the left Justice League? Cause he looks good in the right one ???

They're both Justice League. Right is the original, left is the reshoot.

watershed

Banned
Not to dunk on Ben, but

1500965024588.jpg

That's gonna stick out pretty badly. Hope his part in the reshoots are minimal, because the dude clearly wasn't prepared for them

This was pretty jarring from the latest trailer. I noticed it right away. The lighting is also awful in the shot on the left.

NJSlay

Banned
I think people are putting the blame on Snyder when it is very likely that these movies have turned out the way they have because of the suits who green lighted this whole debacle.

Man of Steel was the first and only time I ever gave a crap about Superman and it was because of Snyder's vision.

*edit* JFC Ben looks like 10 lbs of shit in a 5 lb bag. Get that man some Test/HGH asap!

Sephzilla

I think people are putting the blame on Snyder when it is very likely that these movies have turned out the way they have because of the suits who green lighted this whole debacle.

Man of Steel was the first and only time I ever gave a crap about Superman and it was because of Snyder's vision.

*edit* JFC Ben looks like 10 lbs of shit in a 5 lb bag. Get that man some Test/HGH asap!

The suits actively apposed some of Snyder's ideas (Chris Nolan was technically one of the suits of Man of Steel)

This was pretty jarring from the latest trailer. I noticed it right away. The lighting is also awful in the shot on the left.

The power of joss whedon behind the camera. Already making this movie look worse visually

And yeah I dunno why they let Ben shave for the reshoots. So stupid. And that botox job. Yikes

Spinluck

Stepp is a perfect first villain for the first movie. Sets up Darkseid for the 3rd movie (and hopefully Braniac for JL #2). It was a huge issue I had with the first Avengers, when they could have fought one of Thanos' main henchmen instead of nameless soldiers.

They need him to sell the danger level though.

The Black Order could have been a good set of Final Bosses for Avengers 1.

Wrong and wrong, Loki is just fine in A1.

Before Avengers 1, Thanos wasn't even hinted at that much as far as what they were building up towards. Why have an obscure Black Order member be the main baddy?

Top Bottom