• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JURASSIC WORLD viral websites launch; trailer Thanksgiving Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone found this hidden on the Masrani Corp site:

qPp6JzF.jpg

7 days!

Symphonic

The presumed
feeding scene
for the underwater dino has me so excited and I can't really figure out why. I think because it's a plot point that really nails the "everyone's having fun but wtf this is dinosaurs and shit's going to go down" feel.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Is it Thanksgiving yet? >_> The wait really is killing me! I'm dying to see the new merch and promotions! I think I still have my Coca-Cola figures too. Buy a case of Coke, get a figure! They were actually pretty awesome freebies and my parents love Coke, so it was win-win!

Ominym

Banned
Can't fucking wait. I'm bummed that I already know I bit too much about the film already, but so far the movie seems like everything I could've ever wanted out of a sequel.

Trailer can't come soon enough.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Can't fucking wait. I'm bummed that I already know I bit too much about the film already, but so far the movie seems like everything I could've ever wanted out of a sequel.

Trailer can't come soon enough.

Yeah there's been lots of info on this (supposedly tightly-wrapped) movie, but you know what? I anticipate it so much that I WANT to spoil as much of the goods as I can! I NEED to see the CG, the animatronics, the new designs, THE NEW FREAKEN OPEN PARK!! Geeze, just the idea of the park being realized... it gives me warm fuzzies :p Well, until the dinos start rampaging and killing people and stuff.

He been pretty involved since day 0, getting this off the ground. No feathers possibly even came from him, lol.

Hehehe
That wouldn't surprise me.
Tbqh, I'm pretty sure"No Feathers" came from many of the "higher ups" that are involved with this project.

It's annoying, it's frustrating as a paleo-buff, but hey...what can you do?
:p

Eh, I mean...hopefully the film is enjoyable for all of you who are hyped for it; to be quite honest, deep in the bottom of my heart...I'd like for it to be enjoyable as well.

Edit:

Ok...well I don't wanna force choke my hubby Chris Pratt; I realize that's a taking it a bit too far.
:p

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
BD Wong is back.

I have hope Jeff Goldblum is as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom