• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Junk food company is using Earthworm Jim's likeness seemingly without permission.

Wonko_C

Peperami Mexico uploaded this picture on their official FB page. They didn't even change his name!

Gracias a su súper traje espacial de ultra tecnología, Peperami se ha convertido en el Delicioso Jim. El más sabroso aventurero espacial, protector de la ricura.

"Thanks to its ultra-technology super space suit, Peperami has turned into Delicious Jim. The tastiest space-faring adventurer, protector of deliciousness."
FDwy3D6.jpg

Lawsuit incoming?

Jooxed

Gold Member
Man when I was a teenager I worked in a hardware store and we used to sell slim jims and york peppermint patty's. I ate so many one day I got sick... now the thought of both makes me want to hurl..never again

Man when I was a teenager I worked in a hardware store and we used to sell slim jims and york peppermint patty's. I ate so many one day I got sick... now the thought of both makes me want to hurl..never again

You ate them together? Peppermint Slim Jims?

Wash that down with some toothpaste and orange juice.

giphy.gif

Bro, I live now in Vietnam. Half the shops have the Apple logo just different color. Ive even seen a clothing store with the same lol. People in these parts, including Mexico dont give 2 shits nor are they on anyone's radar because they earn peanuts. If it was a high income brand, sure someone would come knocking.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Seems to be a parody, not Earthworm Jim himself, so I guess that's fine.

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
Too bad the real Jim is currently stuck on a useless console that will flop.

zeorhymer

If it's not sold in the US and there are no copyright laws (either super lax or don't care), they can't do a thing about it.

manfestival

OP you would be blown away by the things I see in South America. John Cena selling glasses and captain America selling fruit juice at a smoothie stand oh and super mario brothers chicken

Last edited:
Top Bottom