• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Joycons still drift, Joycons are insanely priced

supernova8

Banned
Price is where supply meets demand. People buy them for that price, therefore they are not cheaper.

People were buying 360s at the same price but Microsoft still fixed the RROD issue (not entirely sure where the pressure came from, personally got Microsoft to fix mine by citing UK consumer law even though it was out of warranty).

Is there no lawsuit against Nintendo for the joy-con issue yet?

People were buying 360s at the same price but Microsoft still fixed the RROD issue (not entirely sure where the pressure came from, personally got Microsoft to fix mine by citing UK consumer law even though it was out of warranty).

Is there no lawsuit against Nintendo for the joy-con issue yet?
We are talking about two different things. Yes, they should be held responsible to fixing drift, but the solution isn't lowering the price.

And, yes, there's been a class-action lawsuit going on for a while.

kunonabi

It’s a joke the new model doesn’t come with updated Joycons. Any launch review of the OLED model that doesn’t mention this is worthless IMO.
At this point I'm more worried about them not talking about whether or not the dock still scratches the screen.

Sleepwalker

Gold Member
I ended up buying a pro controller knock off if only to not give nintendo money.

Fwiw its worked flawlessly for years

Top Bottom