• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jordan Peterson has covid-19

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Hope he gets well soon but it’s worrying so many follow this guy for advice. His life is a train wreck of his own making.

I give him another 2 years unless he quits all the mumbo jumbo
Mumbo jumbo? Whats wrong with people following his advice?

Stryda

Banned
I just don’t think he’s a stable person to get advice from. Especially as he has no formal qualifications in the area he is now “famous” for.

He’s basically just a crazy YouTuber peddling rubbish to guys who want to feel important.

Dude is a rollercoaster of chaos. He can’t even manage his own life, how can anyone realistically take onboard advice from this grifter?

Last edited:

Dargor

I just don’t think he’s a stable person to get advice from. Especially as he has no formal qualifications in the area he is now “famous” for.

He’s basically just a crazy YouTuber peddling rubbish to guys who want to feel important.

Dude is a rollercoaster of chaos. He can’t even manage his own life, how can anyone realistically take onboard advice from this grifter?

VVym3yY883IlZ5eQY6_xTMjCFzLxiVgDkluwbjM92InfokdOp321hlOTJ-lqFzXk6yME6qYSOrCmXDzvqb6gDbcV0enN5U74bPmvawO7tW1fofkIHaC3B7mztQRqCWM3fwCZ7Q

1pgtpk.jpg

I know your not around anymore but I would love to have seen where you came up with this shit?

He is a clinical psychologist that means he has at least a Ph.D. His education includes poli-sci and lit. Where does that comment even come from?

oagboghi2

What total nonsense.

"No formal qualification" is google to difficult for you?

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
you said his daughter pushed a diet on him that caused him to quit his antidepressants. You named his daughter as the causal factor. I see nothing outlandish about my question. How the fuck is a trained psychologist going to let his untrained daughter get him to do anything that jeopardizes his treatment? He should know better. My shrink gives me hell if I quit a medicine and try yoga or diet alone or some shit.

You seem to have issues with reading comprehension.

The diet, which was pushed by his daughter, caused him to quit antidepressents. This has been discussed prior in the thread. Go back and read the thread if continue to be confused.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch

Holy shit you ignorant ass. Try harder when you create your alt. We demand better here.

Chaplain

"I have returned home to Toronto after spending much of the last eighteen months in hospitals. I am hoping that my health has improved to the point where I can start producing original content again (I was able to continue writing, and will announce my next book, due for publication in March 2021, soon). Thank you to all who are watching for your support over the course of this trying time. I hope that you all are coping with the COVID crisis successfully." (10/19/20)

Kenpachii

"I have returned home to Toronto after spending much of the last eighteen months in hospitals. I am hoping that my health has improved to the point where I can start producing original content again (I was able to continue writing, and will announce my next book, due for publication in March 2021, soon). Thank you to all who are watching for your support over the course of this trying time. I hope that you all are coping with the COVID crisis successfully." (10/19/20)

Fuck producing content get better first then hit the gym become godzilla and then slay them books.

PanzerAzel

Never understood the hate for this dude, wish he were around more and that he gets well soon. He’s been battling some shit for a good while now.

I was addicted to Benzos for a while. Fuck me is it uncomfortable to get off them. He has my sympathy. Not watched a lot of his videos, but common sense seemed to be the prevailing theme and as we all know, that's now the worst sin you can commit.

Has anybody else a feeling that Jordan acts a bit weird lately.
He seems to be appearing with his stupid daughter most of the time, and talks weirdo shit.

He's seems to be a bit out of sync.

notseqi

his politics aside

that all meat diet was extremely retarded and only welcomes strokes and high blood pressure
I for one welcome strokes *wink wink*

He explained on the Jonny Rogans what the reactions to other food were and judging by that I'd go for treatable high blood pressure and the EOL strokes too. Not optimal but he absolutely has to pick his poison.

Amory

Now that he's apparently doing better, he needs to take a step back and think about lessons learned

His daughter is a nut. Idk to what degree she influenced or contributed to all the crap he went through last year, but hopefully he does, and for his own good hopefully he'll set some new boundaries going forward

Top Bottom