• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

John Wick: Chapter 4 - Official Trailer

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
John wick is great but I can’t understand it’s story, his suits the wasted side characters the okay villains, initially it was a revenged film replaced by corporate shootouts.

dr_octagon

Banned
Starting John Wick GIF by John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum

JayK47

I'm ready for them to wrap this up, but they will milk it. He has been running for 2 movies straight. I am tired of the running.

Let down by the 3rd one, still the second best modern action franchise today however. Keanu's great, but no one can match Donnie kicking ass.
He fought Liu Kang in the 80s, Seraph (from Matrix) in the 00s, Mike Tyson in the 10s. Now will he fight John Wick or help him?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

John wick is great but I can’t understand it’s story, his suits the wasted side characters the okay villains, initially it was a revenged film replaced by corporate shootouts.
It wasn't a planned saga or anything like that, and I think it shows. They make it up as they go, and there isn't really anywhere left to go.

INC

Let down by the 3rd one, still the second best modern action franchise today however. Keanu's great, but no one can match Donnie kicking ass.
He fought Liu Kang in the 80s, Seraph (from Matrix) in the 00s, Mike Tyson in the 10s. Now will he fight John Wick or help him?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

It wasn't a planned saga or anything like that, and I think it shows. They make it up as they go, and there isn't really anywhere left to go.
He is not seraph in the matrix lol

Looks off the wall, but still looks better than most of the projectile vomit that they want to pass off as a movie, these days. I'm down.

Top Bottom